Random thoughts

:lmao: The GF's cat does the same thing when I make him wear a santa outfit that's a bit too tight. He also tries to get the outfit off him by walking backwards. :lmao:

Ima try the whiskers thing.

I hope each of your respective cats slip roofies into your beverages and poops on your passed out selves.

:lmao: Matty I want a tape.

I was screwing with our cat, played a youtube video of a cat meowing really loudly, and she walked up to the screen sniffing it and meowing back at it, then proceeded to look under it and under the couch to find this evasive loud feline. I played one of Kittens and she started grunting and went to the window to look for hers, then I played a dog barking and she just sat there looking pissed off. Made her jumpy though, I moved and she jumped all startled. LOL. The things I do when I get bored.

That was meant for both of you sadistic foks btw.

I did make my dog wear a too small Halloween costume once. I'm a horrible pet owner.

2vlo93n.jpg

xp0e4o.jpg

i hate full house and any reference to it

fuck the olsen twins

fuck bob saget

fuck them all

bob_saget320.jpg

pimp & ho's

Same on Full House EXCEPT Saget on Entourage being the polar opposite of his character in Full House is pretty funny.

i like a good face turn as much as anyone

but fuck bob saget

fuck this guy too

2dave_coulier.jpg

dooooooood the olsen twins look like shit now. coke whores.

I have never seen 2 seconds of Full House. Full House is a rumor to me.

Dare I say I am impressed with Walmart. We busted up another laptop and Samsung said we needed the receipt for the warranty which was long gone from May. I isolated the date and approximate time of the purchase and we can pick up the receipt tonight.

Tight.

Dare I say I am impressed with Walmart. We busted up another laptop and Samsung said we needed the receipt for the warranty which was long gone from May. I isolated the date and approximate time of the purchase and we can pick up the receipt tonight.

Tight.

You got to slow down with the sex on the laptop pally.

Lets be honest, it was me again, with the charger/dock portal. Whatevs. That's what warranties are for!

:lmao: Saulty

I was trying to be diplomatic but plugging the charger into a laptop does not require the same pressure as stabbing someone in the heart.

:bee: