Random thoughts

Wrong thread, my bad.

What kind of rejection?

details por favor

Every star in the universe looked down upon me and took turns saying

NO!

And as anyone who ever watched Cosmos knows, there are billions and billions of them

sagan.jpg

No Mudcat! No matter how many times you ask, the answer is still no!

carl_sagan.jpg

It is amazing what missing a word can do. I love it when I mean to send to a client "I really appreciate you guys keeping me in mind" and instead I send "I really appreciate guys keeping me in mind :)"

Buried.

lol

i really want to be with you right now stevie

It was complete with smiley face and all, I'm debating acknowledging it

:facepalm: * one million

I have taken to wearing a scarf this winter.

Not sure I had ever worn one before in my life. I guess probably but I couldn't swear to it.

People would sometimes give me scarves for Xmas and whatnot. It was always one of those situations where you really need to focus on, it's the thought that counts.

By going scarfless, I wasn't making some kind of anti-scarf statement. I just never thought to wear a scarf. There are billions and billions of comparable things. I can't think of one right now but there are lots.

But for some reason this winter I have started wearing a scarf. And I have been doing it consistently.

:dunno:

First the scarf. Next, you'll probably be going to learn about something bourgeoisie, like art.

I was thinking of it as something to prevent icy winds from blowing down my front as a I take my walk/bike-ride to the store and back in -5 degree weather. I wasn't thinking in terms of grand symbols.

But maybe the scarf really is who I am now.

Here I am with my scarf, on the lookout for art

attachment.php

scarf 004.jpg

I see the famous Mudcat bananas are strategically placed in the picture!

My new background on all 3 of my working laptops

:giggle: I like that picture!

never wore scarfs and very rarely sweaters. I find the older I get the more I enjoy being warm however.