Random thoughts

I am also debating whether to stay in the 21st because I am sure the crazies will be out, but I am torn by the thought of going and watching all the crazies.....hmmm.....

The whole world is fuked! Sad! Who knows, some nuts will probably be out there around 12/21/12 deciding to end the world like this sort of thing! Just kill yourself, please! Al Qaeda needs to just sit back and watch! RJ, get the Gamelive commune ready!

Can I be part of the commune, please?

I took the day off next Friday. I want to be home and safe when the world ends armed with all my weapons and waiting for the wackoes to knock on my door.

I just hope that if my bike is going to break down - and it might - it is getting pretty old for a bike - certainly it is older than many players in professional sports. I hope that I get some warning. Like maybe right when I sit on it one time, that's when something falls apart and then I can say, "Ah, okay, it's time."

What I don't want is for it to disintegrate when I am cruising at top speed. Like I'm whizzing down a big hill at 40 kph and suddenly - no bike.

That's what I don't want.

While trying to get GL baby #3 to sleep the other night, she stuck her finger so far up my nose that she drew blood. I yelped like a 12 year girl.

It sucks when you get a flat tire, jack up the car, unscrew the lug nuts and the wheel still doesn't want to come off.

...:clueless: that all sounded way too sexual

It sucks when you get a flat tire, jack up the car, unscrew the lug nuts and the wheel still doesn't want to come off.

...:clueless: that all sounded way too sexual

I once got a flat tire while driving with my girlfriend on a country road years ago.

So I pull over. I pump, she jacks.

This goes on for a while until we decide to get out of the car and fix the tire.

Pavy if the world ends then I pray for a quick death. A freefall into the wind. And swallowed by the darkness.

I honestly don't -I think engagement rings are stupid. I have very little jewelry and none that is worn on a regular basis. I have a nike+fuel band and that's the only "bracelet" that I wear.

Men don't realize how good they have it with me.

Princess Sparklepants

Perhaps tella will be swept off her feet with some long sparkly engagement socks? One leg "will you" other leg "marry me?" She will be overwhelmed with joy. No ring. :teela:

I strongly urge each and every person here to not be a Quisling.

Do not betray Norway, people.

Thanks.