Random thoughts

Pavy if the world ends then I pray for a quick death. A freefall into the wind. And swallowed by the darkness.

I don't want a quick death when the world ends in 6 days. I want to be on a hill and witness it all like Nero watching Rome burn and writing poems. And if I have to suffer this I can tolerate pain. I once took a tooth out with pliers and no pain killers.

Here are some ducklings if that helps.

Well%2Btry%2Bduckling.jpg

Perhaps tella will be swept off her feet with some long sparkly engagement socks? One leg "will you" other leg "marry me?" She will be overwhelmed with joy. No ring. :teela:

I don't really like sparkly things. Maybe without the sparkle.

Then again, my whole view of marriage is pretty skewed.

Ended up buying the earrings online, from Angara.com. 15% off everything on their site today.

I checked out two brick & mortar shops yesterday and they were over twice as much, almost triple.

Toronto jeweller -> :punchface: <- Matty

If the stones suck I'll bite the bullet and buy from a real store, but reviews of Angara are excellent. Fingers crossed!!!!11111

:pawn:

refs slamming a nigger dick hard in floridas ass this 2nd half...game has been completely dominated by the gaytors and somehow its going to end up a nail biter :fok:

wally, your boy Murphy is one bought and paid for honky tonight...that fucker has a half dozen turnovers with nobody near him...cocksucker

What the hell man? My magnificent pokies pic went away?

Fucking injustice is what it is.

Here are the original pokies.

(Interesting factoid: I was actually in a band in high school called the Original Pokies.)

attachment.php

pokies.jpg

Tried "light" cream in my coffee. Due to my high cholesterol, it seemed prudent. But no, I don't care if I die, I'm back with the regular cream.

You know you are using strong glue when it takes a chunk of your skin with it

Tried "light" cream in my coffee. Due to my high cholesterol, it seemed prudent. But no, I don't care if I die, I'm back with the regular cream.

I'm getting my cholesterol rechecked this month. It was pretty high and I stopped taking the medication to lower it. I just had eggs and sausage for dinner, so I'm sure that will help.