Random thoughts

OK more than 3 blades, the shaving gel starts to get clogged inbetween the blades. I'm stopping at the 3 blade model with the battery powered shaker thing. Funny, I used to think that a shaky shave was bad, but the marketing guys have be buying a battery for my shaver now, and I am begining to thing that it ain't doing shit.

I have that same one, Mach 3 pro or something. I am pretty sure that the vibrating deal is bullshit.

"The vibrating thing works well in my neck area where hair is growing in different directions. It's very primitive technology but it works a lot better than a non-vibrating shave."

- Matty Rain, 31, Montreal, Canada

Any words on the lubrication strip while we are going over the latest in shaving technology? My take, is why the hell did I use shaving cream? I don't think that shaving lub on the shaver is helping at all either, it is just there to get me to change out the blades every millinium

I don't even know what kind of shaver I use. I will go have a look . . .

It is a Mach III and it does have a lubricating strip.

I don't know what that strip is supposed to do. Look at it. It ain't much. I'm definitely not going to stop using shave gel just because that strip is there.

Do they think they have outsmarted me with that strip? Like maybe they think my purchase was partly based on the strip?

No. I get a pretty good shave but the strip is pissing me off.

I was coming out of my underground parking garage today and there was a woman on the other side of the door just as I opened it and she said, "Sorry."

She didn't do anything remotely bothersome or offensive. She was just going about her business. "Hello," would have been an appropriate thing to say under the circumstances. But she said, "Sorry."

I should probably feel bad for someone whose natural instinct is to apologize for their simple presence but it actually kind of pissed me off.

I was coming out of my underground parking garage today and there was a woman on the other side of the door just as I opened it and she said, "Sorry."

She didn't do anything remotely bothersome or offensive. She was just going about her business. "Hello," would have been an appropriate thing to say under the circumstances. But she said, "Sorry."

I should probably feel bad for someone whose natural instinct is to apologize for their simple presence but it actually kind of pissed me off.

i actually do that a lot too. for some reason i say sorry to people of the opposite sex when a sorry is not needed.

i may have a problem.

i actually do that a lot too. for some reason i say sorry to people of the opposite sex when a sorry is not needed.

i may have a problem.

You're just apologizing for Pearl Harbor. It's OK. We forgive you :yes:

This is probably not fresh news but apparently Chastity Bono, the daughter of Sonny and Cher, has undergone gender reassignment. Surgery and the whole bit. So now the preferred pronoun is "he" and he goes by the name of Chaz and I guess he's considered Cher's son.

People my age or older may remember the Sonny and Cher TV show where Chastity was introduced to the world. She was an extremely adorable shy little girl.

Now a dude.

:dunno:

Wow, that's crazy. I know it's gross, but I'd love to see how his new artificial cock looks. I wonder how well it works...

Yes Muddy, read that also and remember watching the variety show as a very little lad with my parents? Sonny was from stupid as he appeared on the show. The ultimate promoter who guided Cher completely.

RS, you do know your penises! :thumbup: