Random thoughts

Look at post 12339 and 12344 of this thread.

Good idea. I gave an honest description of my experience as I usually do. Unless you think I'm lying, there's nothing to debate. That's my experience. I got no reason to lie about it.

thanks for reminding me of Sporcle!

love that shit!

This is what the conversation brought to mind:

Was Istanbul, now it's Constantanople. Was Instanbul, now it's Constantanople.

Didn't google it, but think that's how it goes.

That's backwards actually. The ancient city is now Istanbul, used to be Constantinople, before that was Byzantium.

Or I guess you are referring to the song that goes something like

Istanbul was Constantinople
Now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople

and so on

Yes, the song Muddy. I remember singing it when I was kid and for some reason it just popped into my head. Catchy jingle I might add..Couldn't have found a better spot to post that thought. Thanks Muddy.

I am an officially certified single man now :mmike::endoftheworld:
X wife #1 is in the books:mmike:

Welcome to the club!

Just kidding. I can't welcome you to the club. You will receive your official welcome packet through the mail in 4-6 weeks with a welcome letter and membership card.

actually

you CAN welcome him

I got a phone call last night from my ex-girlfriend Jen. Some here may remember parts of that long and storied history.

We hadn't spoken in about a year and a half. I'd guess we were on the phone for 2-3 hours last night. She spoke for ~2.5 hours and I spoke for 10 minutes.

she's not clean again, yet?

tumor free

tumor clean

same difference

Ti3XW.jpg

We hadn't spoken in about a year and a half. I'd guess we were on the phone for 2-3 hours last night. She spoke for ~2.5 hours and I spoke for 10 minutes.

Pavy will be impressed.

hey Archie you don't have the sslp gun pics somewhere in your archive?

I lost mine

post them over there if you do

hey Archie you don't have the sslp gun pics somewhere in your archive?

I lost mine

post them over there if you do

nope, can't even remember them

just the sbr.tv gun blitty, amby video

I just got a letter from Hertz regarding a traffic violation I allegedly committed in Poland. I was fully expecting it - I sped like a maniac and got caught by at least two speed traps.

Sense of impending doom as I open the letter.

Parking violation. 18.50 EUR.

:fiverdance: