Random thoughts

Uggs boots.

Why are these things so expensive? And why do women need so many pairs?

Have spent well over a grand in my lifetime on these fucking boots.

Uggs. It needs to stop.

she's not clean again, yet?

Yeah she has been continuously clean and sober the whole time. And yeah she has a seizure disorder relating to a tumor and various other physical health issues as well as trauma issues.

Yeah.

How do YOU feel about the call?

alot can be said in 10 minutes on the phone

Yes, but unfortunately, women recycle a ten minute conversation into 2 hours.

How do YOU feel about the call?

Who me? I found it to be a very pleasant surprise. I never wanted to stop speaking; it was a little snit on her part that started it. I reached out a few times back then but she was intractable so I regretfully had to let it go.

I have always liked her very much and am more able to forgive/accept/ride-the-ups-and-downs. She can get grudgy and that's what happened.

But we have been through so much together and have so much in common. It seems right that we be in each other's lives.

As for this specific moment in my life, I have very little human contact so it is definitely not a bad time to find a friend.

I'm very happy that she called you, in that case.

Wait, is she the one that was mad at me? If that's the case, I'm not sure how I feel about this...

good stuff Mudcat!

Humans be Humaning!

Do you think the alarm clock and automatic coffee maker know that tomorrow doesn't exist?

Do you think the alarm clock and automatic coffee maker know that tomorrow doesn't exist?

its is already existing in Europe is it not?

Wait, is she the one that was mad at me? If that's the case, I'm not sure how I feel about this...

Exactly. She had some very definite ideas about what you should do with your log ride.

when did Peking become Beijing?

Muddy, I'm glad to hear Jenny's ok. I thought that her condition was progressively getting worse and was afraid to ask whatever happened.

its is already existing in Europe is it not?

I don't exist in Europe so Europe theoretically doesn't exist in my world. My alarm clock and my coffee maker are real cause I can see them here and now.

Stay on point Arch.

Istanbul was Constantinople
Now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople

Constantine used to be a guy

But not no more

Welcome to the club!

Just kidding. I can't welcome you to the club. You will receive your official welcome packet through the mail in 4-6 weeks with a welcome letter and membership card.

I was unsure of the paperwork process. thought we both had to sign something for it to be official?
she stated she would not sign shit, regardless...
according to judge theres no need for us to sign anything.
his signature is all that matters and I'd be divorced before I left court house one way or another:hurrah:

lawyers said they'd put all the mumbo jumbo on paper and we'd get a copy

pretrial I agreed to shell out 5K to the sorry ass X fund per lawyer recommendation.
took a gambol on verdict of trial but we beat the closer.
so its a wash

I don't exist in Europe so Europe theoretically doesn't exist in my world. My alarm clock and my coffee maker are real cause I can see them here and now.

Stay on point Arch.

that archie be straw manning