Random thoughts

I have been hearing a lot of the song I Will Always Love You lately. It is a pretty pathetic song. I think people just notice the refrain and think it is a pretty straight forward love song. But if you actually look at the full lyrics, it's bizarre. I don't even know what is supposed to be going on exactly. It kind of looks like a story of senseless pathetic martyrdom?? Or maybe it's just someone with incredibly low self-esteem and self-respect who will never stop loving someone who treated them like shit??

I don't know.

Dolly Parton wrote it. I don't know what she is trying to say but it is just awful.

That is all.

The strong, memorable vocal melody somewhat makes up for the awful lyrics?

:dunno:

It's definitely not my cup of tea but just sayin

Ever wake up in the morning, wondering:

Did Scott Gomez score last night?
UNIONDALE, N.Y. -- The Montreal Canadiens have had few reasons to celebrate this season as they have been mired near the basement of the Eastern Conference.

Scott Gomez, who hadn't scored in more than a year, has had even fewer moments to savor. The team and the star forward both had a night to enjoy.

Max Pacioretty's first NHL hat trick and Gomez's first goal since last Feb. 5 lifted the Canadiens past the New York Islanders 4-2 on Thursday night, the third straight win for Montreal. Carey Price made 31 saves for the Canadiens and won for the fifth time in seven games.

"I wasn't feeling sorry for myself, I've just kept working," said the 32-year-old Gomez, acquired by Montreal with his sizable contract in an oft-criticized trade with the New York Rangers in June 2009. "It's certainly good to get a win, and of course it's great to finally score."

Gomez had seven assists in 24 games this season before Thursday, and seven goals in 80 games last season. He is in the fifth year of a seven-year, $51.5 million contract he signed with the Rangers in 2007.

:dancingbear:

Linsanity couldn't have found a better team to run into to keep that machine going.

Nobody knows how to lose a game like the Raptors.

Drove my first electric car yesterday and I fokken loved it.

When you floor it you sort of hear this faint whooshing sound along with some tire noise, but that's it. The relative silence is fokken eerie.

Oh and you're always speeding cause the lack of audible feedback foks with your sense of speed.

9.5 Matty Rains.

huh, was it a full sized car or one of those half ass wanna be tonka toy cars?

Chevrolet Volt. Mid-size? Maybe America considers that a compact car, I dunno.

Some say it's not really an electric car but it is 100% electric until the batteries run out.

whoooooooooooooooooooosh

I wonder how long the battery lasts for?

Chevy's are nice, I like them.

go pavy go

we need a pic of him in that car

Archie, what made you want to try and BURY caligirl at SBR? Did she piss you off?