Random thoughts

Word on street is Lock only plays real strong spot CBB games after finishing up CBB about 40+ units
Pitchers and catchers reporting SOON
:yeahsure:

Word on street is Lock only plays real strong spot CBB games after finishing up CBB about 40+ units
Pitchers and catchers reporting SOON
:yeahsure:

Wonderful job! What poster can confirm this? :grin:

Lisa? She dumped me. In bed at about 3 a.m. right around Christmas, she announced she didn't think we should see each other any more.

She gave a bizarre reason.

I can't help but wonder if her tolerance for having condoms jammed way up her twat and then having to deal with the extraction process was wearing thin.

AMIRITE?

No one can confirm it. Now ask me if I give a fuck.

Glad your back posting! I don't give a fuk either but would like your opinion on Cuse-Cards game tonight? :yes:

Whenever Daffy disappears I start to worry he got run over by a van with 500 Mexicans.

Whenever Daffy disappears I start to worry he got run over by a van with 500 Mexicans.

Honestly I don't give a fuk as long as TheLock hangs around that's fine with me! :grin:

Archie felt the need, for no particular reason I know of, to post pics of me on SBR. i texted him, but he won't respond. And here I thought he was one of the good guys.

Yeah that's not cool sorry to hear that Cali
hope it wasn't anything to incriminating

incriminating, slightly. it was pics of my face, and then the gif he made of my ass.

Archie felt the need, for no particular reason I know of, to post pics of me on SBR. i texted him, but he won't respond. And here I thought he was one of the good guys.

:redx:

how am I ever supposed to do the dancing like a little girl video when I know that my sweet Lithuanian tookus will just be made into a .gif and distributed across the street? :surprised: