Random thoughts

wouldn't it be awesome of the guys at work really did call him "mudcat"

like on his first day when he introduced himself he said my name is ****** but please, everyone calls me mudcat

okay, it wouldn't be that awesome, lots of people still call me archie in real life I guess

steve, anyone call you 173? (other than 174)

Also, dude: about you telling me I'm too serious and I need to laugh more. I laugh plenty. I am just the right amount of serious. The reason for your perception is probably that I don't laugh much at your jokes - and the reason for that is: you are not remotely funny.

It is astonishing how unfunny you are. And the fact that you make your "jokes" very loudly and you laugh very hard at them yourself does not really change that from my perspective.

Not funny is not funny.

The polite (sickly?) smile you get from me is all there is likely to be unless you change your material.

Also, dude: about you telling me I'm too serious and I need to laugh more. I laugh plenty. I am just the right amount of serious. The reason for your perception is probably that I don't laugh much at your jokes - and the reason for that is: you are not remotely funny.

It is astonishing how unfunny you are. And the fact that you make your "jokes" very loudly and you laugh very hard at them yourself does not really change that from my perspective.

Not funny is not funny.

The polite (sickly?) smile you get from me is all there is likely to be unless you change your material.

I get told this all the time. HUGH pet peeve. Fok those people.

I'm with you, Muddy.

I dislike the general public too.

:uh::uh::surprised::surprised::surprised:
oh my.jpg

and how do you delete some of the stuff in the clip board thingy?

give us one of his jokes, common

Well no he doesn't tell actual jokes he just makes "hilarious" comments. All the time. I'm sure in his head he figures he is one the funniest guys out there.

But his humor is so humorless. He doesn't have a funny atom in his body.

I can't even think of a specific example right now. I will try to observe and remember one for demonstration purposes tomorrow.

RANDOM THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:

you gamelivers crack me the fok up, so glad to have "met" you guys.

Also, fyf...

YOU!
YOU FOK

I'm gonna fyf train all of gamelive!

Then again, who am I to criticize someone's sense of humor? I tried a little joke today and it went over like a lead balloon.

We were talking about reorganizing the warehouse and I said that my plan called for dividing it into 3 quadrants.

That was the joke. 3 quadrants. Because quadrants by definition means 4? Get it?

Maybe I should have said 3 halves. Probably.

No one laughed. It's not like they kind of groaned because they thought it was a weak joke; there was no sign anyone even knew humor was being attempted.

:surrender:

Good joke Muddy.

You can't have just 3 quadrants.

Which is probably higher than the average joke's success rate.