Random thoughts

You can't have just 3 quadrants.

That would be like having a pair of one testicles or something. You can't have a pair of one testicles, unless you had cancer.

So I guess you could have just 3 quadrants if something terrible like cancer were to happen to one of the original 4.

Muddy I'm afraid your joke isn't as robust as you thought.

In concept, I was going for a variation of that old Yogi Berra line about baseball being 95% mental and the other half is physical.

Pretty good line right? People get that. It's kookie math.

Well I went with quadrants.

That married chick in the restaurant 5 minutes after the mexican man tells me to roll around on Sats walks around right after her husband who was being a dick but was also cool looks me in the eye giggles I noticed her jewlery no. Look me in the eye like you want to play then giggle YOU ARE WALKING OUT BEHIND YOUR HUSBAND AND COVERED IN DIAMONDS.

Well played no or I dunno.

This download "1001 albums you must hear before you die"

NERD Fly or Die now

I mean damn.

Glad I didn't wake up in time to play S FLA! Makes want to not even play anything today! Worst year ever with CBB!

MrMonkey make it back on Uconn!

one of the 3 plays I have today in my Quadrant of Power release...

you might consider a Uconn and Syracuse ML parlay as well!..

you got 10 mins, go!

you got 10 mins, go!

TY Archie but staying away for now! Good luck though!

you got 10 mins, go!

:clap: Hoping for continued success for you the rest of the day!

Then again, who am I to criticize someone's sense of humor? I tried a little joke today and it went over like a lead balloon.

We were talking about reorganizing the warehouse and I said that my plan called for dividing it into 3 quadrants.

That was the joke. 3 quadrants. Because quadrants by definition means 4? Get it?

Maybe I should have said 3 halves. Probably.

No one laughed. It's not like they kind of groaned because they thought it was a weak joke; there was no sign anyone even knew humor was being attempted.

:surrender:

If it matters, it made me :laugh:

I wish you worked with me Teela. I wish that more deeply and profoundly than you can imagine.

Not just because I want someone to get my little jokes, but it is hard to imagine a place with less eye candy than my workplace. It is this big bleak fabricating shop with nothing but men. And not just average men but particularly grungy men. Many of them clearly believe that balding/gray hair with a ponytail is a good look. Many of them clearly believe that Colonel Sanders had the best possible idea when it comes to facial hair.

So many bad teeth, so many bad teeth.

There is an office with women but it is way at the far end and through some locked doors and upstairs. I get a quick glimpse of a woman maybe twice a week.

I'm dying here.

Pretty good question. Why? Are they are worried the ladies in Accounting are going to sneak down to the shop and steal tools? Are they protecting the office equipment from the grungy men who look like Colonel Sanders? I don't know.

I am trying to formulate a theory here but I am coming up with nothing.

I have relocated my work place to the mall. Eye candy everywhere. :)