IMG_0585.png

That’s deluxe that Nicaragua won

Miss Vietnam lookin pretty cute this year, too

IMG_4592.jpeg

That’s deluxe that Nicaragua won

Miss Vietnam lookin pretty cute this year, too

View attachment 9572
Ummm......

Yeah. I DEFINETLY approve of Miss Vietnam.

Tron, now that I'm off the 100 Proof, I changed my mind.Tronner, we WOULD get along at the end of the night, of course.

We are doing the sphere man. I'll be rolled for the trip soon. It's gonna be awesome. I'll let you know when. The ass you and I can pull? You should see me now, lol. Someone told me I look like a model today, and a LOT of beautiful women have been flirting lately. I love them all and would do anything for them, lol. I am their protector. They make my music better, it's true - and I'm so lucky to have them around.

True story.

Anyway,

Love you buddy - I'll let you know.

Imagine dating Miss Universe. You go to a Super Bowl party and there are some people there you’ve never met. You exchange pleasantries and then someone asks her what she does for a living

“Oh, I’m self employed at the moment”

IMG_4593.png

I missed this when it happened

The guy who had a hit song that was about cooking crack cocaine in his kitchen with his girlfriend (“Trap Queen”) pled guilty to trafficking cocaine. Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

6 years in prison

There's another court case in Atlanta going on right now that targeted a rap group, they rap about dealing, larceny, never snitching; then they got hit with RICO and during the case they have all been snitching on each other :rofl: