Random thoughts

If Plommer took money from IAG, that's shitty, but these offline dealings should probably stay there. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

I know better than to lend money to any of y'all.
this

Nah. Still fucked up. He completely pretended he was her friend.

You're both deeply cool and completely wrong.

It's called BETRAYAL.

Does that make sense?

Durr.

It's just a good thing he's dying.

For the world

BULLSHIT.

Iag REM Drive is on my upcoming cover list. Awesome song.

Tell them about the $800 BTC Nigerian advance scam too. I called it at the time too, but you were admittedy convincing. . Was not a loan per se. Was supposed to be returned the next day. Then basically ā€œsorry. I gambled it all away.ā€œ. Would probably be worth 8k now. Didnā€™t want to use my BTC as I was holding. But of course it ā€œhadā€ to be BTC. Live and learn. My fault for being too trusting, but your fault for being a POS.

Now I know why he said Joey wouldnā€™t talk to him....probably blocked him. Posters just handing out thousands to this guy. Have to admit he had me fooled. Sorry Rogue, Matty, Kato and all, but he put my name in this. Not me.

ā€œIn retrospect, it was inevitableā€ ....E. Musk.

Iag REM Drive is on my upcoming cover list. Awesome song.
Iā€™ve actually listening to Accelerate lately. Iā€™m mainly an IRS years gal, but have appreciated more and more some of the later stuff. AFTP. Great album...esp Find the River but damn...depressing. I need to get rid of this long signature, itā€™s annoying,

Last edited:
IAG
Tell them about the $800 BTC Nigerian advance scam too. I called it at the time too, but you were admittedy convincing. . Was not a loan per se. Was supposed to be returned the next day. Then basically ā€œsorry. I gambled it all away.ā€œ. Would probably be worth 8k now. Didnā€™t want to use my BTC as I was holding. But of course it ā€œhadā€ to be BTC. Live and learn. My fault for being too trusting, but your fault for being a POS.

Now I know why he said Joey wouldnā€™t talk to him....probably blocked him. Posters just handing out thousands to this guy. Have to admit he had me fooled. Sorry Rogue, Matty, Kato and all, but he put my name in this. Not me.

ā€œIn retrospect, it was inevitableā€ ....E. Musk.
No need to apologize, and I'm not sure why you didn't bring this up sooner. Would've saved us from a lot of manic Stevie rants. No offense Stevie.

IAG do not lend money to any of us. We're fuck-ups.

Did you get that airfryer? Verdict?

Lol your sig is all good imo, REM is awesome. Life's Rich Pageant, Murmer Green and Out of time are legendary. I grew up on that shit.

I'll always remember getting hit by a car right as I was hearing "hey I can't find nothin on the radio".

No need to apologize, and I'm not sure why you didn't bring this up sooner. Would've saved us from a lot of manic Stevie rants. No offense Stevie.

None taken brother Machu. This guitar again is awesome. It has a tuner on it. So cool.

Hopefully people get it off their chest whatever they need to say in order to feel better and move on. I'm sure all this stuff will get a ton of laughs in the future.

Because I thought he was a friend. I was over it. I am an overforgiver. I wasnā€™t going to bring it up and embarrass him at a forum at which I rarely post. I believed his shit, Iā€™m not worried about the money. The fact that it was deception is the bigger disillusionment. Steveā€™s quote hit me. There is a difference between lending money, and being scammed...yet as I wrote to Steve in my my email,i I was willing to wait...until there was some false narrative created by him last week and it became clear Iā€™d been duped...I even defended him the mining disaster across the street. Said I didnā€™t think it was a scam from the beginning. Glad I didnā€˜t invest in that mess.

i did get the aIr fryer. Love it. My only issue is the dials. . I would rather have a digital input on temperature and time, as there are no little lines to break down smaller units, so I have to wing it...guess itā€™s just a matter of trial and error

Last edited:
Where's "across the street" and what mining disaster? :popcorn

I tend to leave my airfyer around 325. Lower temp and longer cooking time always seems best.

Where's "across the street" and what mining disaster? :popcorn

I tend to leave my airfyer around 325. Lower temp and longer cooking time always seems best.
Thegamblingforum.com. The Ethereum mining disaster Joey made that thread posted above. I saw that thread when he made it but didnā€™t comment. Wish I had. Figured Casper gave Joey enough legitimacy.

I will try lowering temp. Thanks. How long do you keep your wings in for at 325?

Lots of craziness in the forum, its like the looney bin let everyone out early.

IAG
Thegamblingforum.com. The Ethereum mining disaster Joey made that thread posted above. I saw that thread when he made it but didnā€™t comment. Wish I had. Figured Casper gave Joey enough legitimacy.

I will try lowering temp. Thanks. How long do you keep your wings in for at 325?

When my son eats them, I do 15-20 mins cause he doesn't like them too cooked. Personally, I like them to be almost charred. Up to 25 mins.

They cook way faster if you go 350F or above but then the chicken is borderline undercooked.

IAG

Yeah Joey gave me money when we met up in Vegas. I came out to party broke as fuck. He gave me $100 in green chips. That was my original move to Vegas in 2010.

Matty, I swear I wish I knew where that pipe went to lmao.