Random thoughts

But the bottom line is, theft by deception is a stupid, evil criminal act. And when you set it all up by getting someone to trust you? You're trash and that's personal.
:plus1:

wow iag is siding with Steve. Big development here. I thought Steve was just being nutty. Plommer gonna have to go before the high court. Might have to hand over one of his cats to iag. ..preferably one named Harry

I showed you already comrade!

Tiny amount of high potency hash in a pipe combined with a couple/few shots of whiskey and a pair of headphones cranked to the max while tuned into some Floyd/Zeppelin/RUSH and you're into another realm, pal.

View attachment 4407View attachment 4408
I thought you of all guys would support your own nations libations.

:usa:

Bitty I love you forever no matter what. You taught me so much, on the real. As did many others here.

But I just can't back up theft by deception against someone so completely good for the world. I can't.

That's too fucked up.

He now BLOCKED HER NUMBER IN RESPONSE TO GETTING CALLED OUT.

Wtf is that.

No idea what quilty means there and don't care.

Think he meant quality

steves your winning currently

don’t ruin it by backlashing at your peers

everyone’s been waiting for iag to confirm your allegations, which has occurred

btw there’s boobies in the secret zone 🤫

Steve is correct. I just typed out the entire play by play, but in the end, it boils down to Steve is correct. My only response to Steve talking about Plom in initial email was

”I talk to him occasionally and I do think he will pay me when he can someday as well. Unfortunately like he said, may only be able to do when his parents die and he comes into some money…and definitely don’t want that!!”

Have no idea what is going on in P’s head but it’s fucked up. And it’s fucked up that he put out confidential and false info in an attempt to go on offense with Steve....And it’s most fucked up that he would not talk to me about it, as if I was the one who did something wrong.

And hi Yis, you should take care of your debts with me and others across the street too. Plommer told me you post here. Should have figured it out by the name of the crypto you had me buy for you.

Be careful out there boys. It’s become very difficult to tell the good guys from the bad guys. #longcons

Last edited:
IAG
Steve is correct. I just typed out the entire play by play, but in the end, it boils down to Steve is correct. My only response to Steve talking about Plom in initial email was

”I talk to him occasionally and I do think he will pay me when he can someday as well. Unfortunately like he said, may only be able to do when his parents die and he comes into some money…and definitely don’t want that!!”

Have no idea what is going on in P’s head but it’s fucked up. And it’s fucked up that he put out confidential and false info in an attempt to go on offense with Steve....And it’s most fucked up that he would not talk to me about it, as if I was the one who did something wrong.

And hi Yis, you should take care of your debts with me and others across the street too. Plommer told me you post here. Should have figured it out by the name of the crypto you had me buy for you.

Be careful out there boys. It’s become very difficult to tell the good guys from the bad guys. #longcons

As someone who has owed money to posters in the past (and I think I still owe @vegasdave a couple of dollars unless I paid him back), I know how easy it is to “forget” your online debts. That said, I did make it a point when I got “correct” to take care of them.

Plommer, we have known each other on here for years. I have no idea what is owed or to whom, but even if you send a little at a time, it shows good faith.

Hell, I’m even willing to take on the debt myself if it would settle all the drama that is going on. This forum has been relatively harmonious for a good amount of time now. I’d like to see it stay that way.

I was about to say I don't have time for this shit... but nah.. I want more.

We talking low mid high 3 figs? Low mid high 4 figs? Deetsm

this just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser. Why would rich, cancer free Canadian borrow money from a poster?
Why would iag loan money to a poster, ... and then talk about it.
Is this really iag?
How did Steve get involved in all this?
These can be bigger than the Papa George saga. ..If only assasin would come back

Its all a crock of shit.

Plom IS a criminal who finds a way to pull it in a non chargeable way and then call the whole thing a joke and he makes it so that he never has to meet anyone he ever stole from in person. I'd love to show him my state champion right, or left anytime anyplace.

Anyone that says anything else? They're full of shit as well.

Conversation. Over.

What a piece of piece of shit.

I really don't give a fuck what anyone has to say about it.

You're wrong.

End of story.

Last edited:
this just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser. Why would rich, cancer free Canadian borrow money from a poster? Sociopathy?

Why would iag loan money to a poster, Wasn’t a loan, was a scam. I always gave benefit of doubt til now.

... and then talk about it. I only am talking got about it because it was put out there here by both parties. Was going to ignore, but I felt I should back up Steve since Plommer basically called him a liar. I gave time for P to contact me, and after reasonable time elapsed said screw it....I owe this guy nothing,,,on the contraty.
Is this really iag? Yes, FB message me or Sadcat if any doubt,
How did Steve get involved in all this? Steve and Plommer have disliked one another for years. Steve asked for a loan years ago, I gave it to him because he was in true need. Apples/Oranges. Steve sent me payment and said something negative about Plommer. I replied as above. Didn’t want to get in middle of their deal.
These can be bigger than the Papa George saga. ..If only assasin would come back. I dk who that is.
and Good to see you pal! Sorry under these circumstance. Was in Denver a couple times in last months. I even did some edibles on NYE. When in Rome! But damn Denver is getting HUUUGE.

I was about to say I don't have time for this shit... but nah.. I want more.

We talking low mid high 3 figs? Low mid high 4 figs? Deetsm
Sorry B. Let’s just say more than anyone would want to assume...though props to CW for offering. This is likely my last comment on the matter.