Random thoughts

Iag don't stress in the argument. You have better things to do.

I got you.

I’m in a tough spot here, boys!

I really like Plommer. I’d go as far as to say I’d meet him for some bourbon if I ever made my way up to Canaduh.

But I like Stevie, too, and anyone who loves R.E.M. is aces in my book. I DON’T KNOW WHO TO ROOT FOR!

Yis is Yisman, right?

Is Yisman the same poster as Enigma?

I hope this doesn’t mean Plommy will stop posting here.

What’s the debt?

Just make a payment plan, stick to it and let’s love on to BASEBALL SEASON

If Plommer took money from IAG, that's shitty, but these offline dealings should probably stay there. 🤷‍♂️

I know better than to lend money to any of y'all.

Tron, don’t forget meeting up with your girl IAG for some margaritas, if you ever end up in Sioux Falls, SD.

If Plommer took money from IAG, that's shitty, but these offline dealings should probably stay there. 🤷‍♂️

I know better than to lend money to any of y'all.
It Indeed flabbergasts me how this ordeal started in the first place.

Not exactly spring chicken college kids lending each other monies..

Word. Lending/borrowing money from online forum non-people is not something I’d ever contemplate let alone actually do. :dunno:

I'm ok with borrowing and not paying back. That's like a whatever. Not great, but whatever. Don't lend what you can't afford, especially to a stranger.
My impression was that Steve is a long standing twat. ..no offense
However, she did say "scam". If true that's a whole different thing. Somebody has some splaining to do. It would partially vindicate Steve.:bat:

:thinking: of course, bragging about how much money one's getting from wonderful Canadian government etc.., while not paying me back would be pretty bad too

:thinking: of course, bragging about how much money one's getting from wonderful Canadian government etc.., while not paying me back would be pretty bad too
Yeah didn’t know he was doing that. I sent you a FB message Reno.

I’m in a tough spot here, boys!

I really like Plommer. I’d go as far as to say I’d meet him for some bourbon if I ever made my way up to Canaduh.

But I like Stevie, too, and anyone who loves R.E.M. is aces in my book. I DON’T KNOW WHO TO ROOT FOR!

giphy.gif

I'm ok with borrowing and not paying back. That's like a whatever. Not great, but whatever. Don't lend what you can't afford, especially to a stranger.
My impression was that Steve is a long standing twat. ..no offense
However, she did say "scam". If true that's a whole different thing. Somebody has some splaining to do. It would partially vindicate Steve.:bat:

Ok, we're fighting.

I'll show you how NOT long winded my fists and farts are.

Pussayyyy ass bitch.

Last edited:
Right, bragging about the Canadien cushion while not paying back.

Again, I Pray he has a heart attack asap, which he probably will.

Real shit.

SHREDDING the new guitar though.

That's a damn good look, Machu. Never ever a beef w you at all.

Reno, roll up to Philly right now. First, I'll introduce you to my homies. Then, we can talk this out over some beer, which I'll pay for.

You did help out a lot with music and cards and that's deeply cool.

Still, enabling a thief and an e-bully that's banned everywhere else for the same shit?

Unacceptable.

If I have to be banned for caring about a good friend? I'm done caring.

No scam artists across the street.

What I want to know, is why Rogie enables Plom.

The fuck is that.

Just kidding. Don't ban me. Too much cool shit here.