Random thoughts

You know what'd really cool?

Working for my company and getting signed to a label at the same time, lol. Maybe a delusion of grandeur but I think it could be possible.

I actually think I could do that if the whole thing works out, which would be fucking ridiculous.

Then the lesbians softly say hi to Blittster.

entering a big manic state or just some hypomania?

but in all reality I see no reason that you can't become an amazing world wide known musician, stand up comedian, world series of poker star, find some hot chicks to bang, or get into a relationship with, make a professional volleyball comeback, win some sports gambling forum threads, AND find success at your company.

impossible is nothing

At least 30% of you will be divorced in a few years so things will pick back up then!
Not true! Statistically, divorce rates are at all time lows (14.9%). Add to that the fact that divorces happen at disproportionately high rates for older people (sorry dude) AND the rate is dragged "up" disproportionately by people who get divorced more than once (sorry again dude) and me, Matty and blittster have got a real shot at making it!

What's the score on total gamelive divorces? Were Bread and Robyn Married? if so....

Gamelive 1
Tron 2

is that correct?

Would take a lot for us to divorce (at least on my end 🙃) We don't want our kid to deal with this shared-custody and step-parent bullshit. As long as we don't start constantly throwing pans at each other, I think we can work it out.

Older refers to people of older generations. So, the boomers exhibited higher divorce rates at age 40 than Gen X at age 40 than millennials now turning 40. A random person born in '78 has a higher likelihood of getting divorced than a random person born in '79 does.

Translation - your old (generationally) divorced ass is skewing numbers so take your 30% projection elsewhere.

way to go tron

you skewed it

How much money does 2 divorces cost?

I would just leave the country at that point.

I did not think that my totally off the cuff 30% projection would be taken to such serious levels. I apologize for not googling it prior to my post.

People get divorced. Marriage is difficult. My wish is that NONE of you ever gets divorced (ESPECIALLY when children are involved).

Unfortunately, ONE of Boner, Blitty, Matty, Archie, VegasDave, kato (needed another married name) will get divorced in the next 20 years. It’s an immortal, deadbolt lock.

:(

How much money does 2 divorces cost?

I would just leave the country at that point.
Not as much as you think when there is a pre-nup.

I did not think that my totally off the cuff 30% projection would be taken to such serious levels. I apologize for not googling it prior to my post.

People get divorced. Marriage is difficult. My wish is that NONE of you ever gets divorced (ESPECIALLY when children are involved).

Unfortunately, ONE of Boner, Blitty, Matty, Archie, VegasDave, kato, mcbaseball, mrmonkey, durito,pavy, archie, pimike, mrquincy (needed another married name) will get divorced in the next 20 years. It’s an immortal, deadbolt lock.

:(
Added some suckers to above list

Since I'm now a mature gentleman I believe the time is right to start smoking a pipe, and fucking old women. Not necessarily in that order.
By old women I mean those 50+, broads my age. I think the time is also right to start wearing a smoking jacket or robe of some sort.

We love the smell of pipe tobacco, old pussy not so much but fucking is still fun. SO we will do both.

:boxcleanersdaddy:

12f436bba4579b25d9b7b59754637a43.png

The next time I get to smash some puss, I'm going to do so after smoking a bowl and listening to this:

:betplom:

Last edited:
Casper, I've realized that I am a potential top end rock and roll singer down the line which SO many people tried to tell me, but every time I drifted off too far into substance abuse problems to not penetrate it up because I know how stuff like how the Kings of Leon got started - by locking themselves in their basement, drinking, doing drugs, throwing a bunch of bottles etc. at eachother, then righting Holler Roller Novacaine and getting signed. Do I want to try to do that right now in my heart? Sure. But I can't do that. I could end up in some bad places I've been and that's not happening yet. It has do be done right - a studio (I have a place for that), a band.

But you can't have your putting without eating your meat, as they say. My company has many people doing both very, very well. Why can't I? Failure here is absolutely ridiculous and inexcusable with how much I want it and how much I owe to people who did awesome things for me even when I was a total penetrate up. 1st installment to IAG has been paid and she's getting paid in full with LOTS of interest, btw (which she doesn't want, but I'm doing it anyway lol). Nobody bother her though, please. I just wanted to note that I'm doing the right thing there, making it more than right.

So for me? Maybe I can have a few at the end of the night to wind down after focusing on getting my shit together with money, which there's nothing wrong with. Been doing a lot of thinking lately about life, etc. which is what people going through intense times too and is money greed, which is a sin? Sure. But in my opinion ONLY if you're an asshole about the way you pursue it (and I decided I don't believe in revenge, so I take my mind away from them and bring it right back to a fan of what I could be). I was a state champion volleyball captain for a Roman Catholic volleyball team - not even close to the best player - don't know why they chose me to be captain, lol - that's something that requires more thought.

So money = fixing past mistakes = freedom to come through for the many people who have come through for - all of the family, friends, and fans.

I'm sorry about posting that on both forums. I owe both loyalty.

That was a lot at once and it's only coffee and pseu-ephedrine, wtf?

Much love, for life.

:hattip:

Casp, this is a money push as some in the poker community say. You play as hard as you can in the shortest period of time possible to win as much money possible. I fucked that up then 6 beers turned into 200 because I was covering Beck on the street, lol. I can't hit the street again because when you're 45 years old and you were an ok volleyball player, it hurts your back too much and you can't get any sleep because people might steal from you, kill you, or both. Made a bunch of potential fans that way though, deeply cool ones.

Also, you can do that in poker. You can't do that in the professional community, so have to chill things out and keep my shit together.

You can't have your pudding without your meat. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Someone who knows much more than me said to hire a psychologist - I say no. Because this?

This is Rock and roll, stand up comedy, writing, poetry - (wrote one of those in college that made everyone just sit silently including the teacher) for like 2 minutes as hobbies.

But it's career and rock and roll.

Phew, lol. Ty for reading.

Last edited: