Random thoughts

What did one beautiful lesbian whisper to the other?

"Hey - who is this guy Blitty in the City?"
"Idk Stevek told me he's pretty cool."
"Hmm let's go drink some vodka on his porch"

1124.gif

I actually reached out to a friend that's known me for decades. He is a very successful AA guy and I actually owe him quit a bit of money only because he's an incredible person. We get it cleaned up and we pay him back.

Probably do both.
Steve, serious question. What would make you feel “whole” in life. Be honest.

For years, I thought being a pro gambler would make me happy. After years of lying to myself on how to get there, I began to focus on real life goals. Be honest what makes you happy. Then look and see people that have obtained similar goals. Take a page out of their playbook.

As crazy as it sounds, I owe my present “success” to realizing what is bullshit abd what is reality.

:rolling:
not to make light of whatever it is you're trying to say Casper, but each sentence made me laugh harder than the previous.

Dental appointment never happened. I have no problem with that place, but long story short the receptionist asked me all these questions and I said yes to coughing sometimes and specifically said because I vape, so she as a result was going to steer me to the Corona Virus process.

A little ridiculous, but I understand.

Steve, serious question. What would make you feel “whole” in life. Be honest.

For years, I thought being a pro gambler would make me happy. After years of lying to myself on how to get there, I began to focus on real life goals. Be honest what makes you happy. Then look and see people that have obtained similar goals. Take a page out of their playbook.

As crazy as it sounds, I owe my present “success” to realizing what is bullshit abd what is reality.

This is going to be a long answer that I will get back to you on this weekend, that'll help me decompress from all that's going on right now so that'll be cool.

It involves helping people, success, love, loyalty and all that kind of stuff.

Bono helped end apartheid. I'm sure I'll never be a rock star, but morally - that kind of thing.

Helping the world (and most importantly people that have helped me and along the way, in every facet).

You have to succeed before you can really help people and to be honest - I haven't done that. I've always done it a bit and then fucked it all up - usually with alcohol.

Steves weened and is now cold turkey done.

Maybe when my life changes I'll drink some but I can't do what I need to do to succeed while being an alky. Certainly respect those who do - I can't; and I should have learned that long ago. One drink turns into 20 in like 2 hours then then it's 174 time. Fight Club is in my opinion the best movie ever.

It can't be your life, lol.

Funny but actually not funny unless you're a UFC Fighter or something like that.

Last edited:
I owe SO many people money because of my alcoholism.

That's so fucked up.

Recently made the first of installments to IAG, whom is such an awesome person that lives her life the way that I just described.

She said I'm good at writing, so just Amazoned this:

Writing Book.png

Good vent there down the line. I actually think I could get quite good at that.

Dental appointment never happened. I have no problem with that place, but long story short the receptionist asked me all these questions and I said yes to coughing sometimes and specifically said because I vape, so she as a result was going to steer me to the Corona Virus process.

A little ridiculous, but I understand.
:facepalm let that be a lesson to you. Always say no when they ask questions.

You know what'd really cool?

Working for my company and getting signed to a label at the same time, lol. Maybe a delusion of grandeur but I think it could be possible.

I actually think I could do that if the whole thing works out, which would be fucking ridiculous.

Then the lesbians softly say hi to Blittster.

Looks like Timmies has listened to complaints and is now cooking real cracked eggs instead of microwaving that weird egg-like mixture like they used to.

7.8 Matty Rains out of 10

IMG_20210203_090928.jpg

My life is wild.

Deets please. My life is boring so we live vicariously through the more interesting gamelivers.

That was post-breakfast-sandwich-post sarcasm. We're in the same boat bone-bone.

I'm looking at vacant Owen Sound lots. I think I want to buy and/or build something here but I have no grasp on what's going to happen to this town once the pandemic is over.

Ah. Well make something up pls. Even Blitty is married with kid... if that can happen there's no hope for the former wildlings among us.

Ah. Well make something up pls. Even Blitty is married with kid... if that can happen there's no hope for the former wildlings among us.
At least 30% of you will be divorced in a few years so things will pick back up then!

:rolling:
not to make light of whatever it is you're trying to say Casper, but each sentence made me laugh harder than the previous.
The first part of this sentence, seems contradictory to the second half lol

Ah. Well make something up pls. Even Blitty is married with kid... if that can happen there's no hope for the former wildlings among us

My beer league team won the championship last weekend.

That was something.