Random thoughts

I hate musicals.

Wife is 20 mins into watching Hamilton and I've already tuned it out and I feel bad about it.

I'm not a bad person, but fuck this shit.

Did you listen to 90’s hip hop at all growing up?

Especially, originating in NYC. There is a heavy influence.

WuTang, Mobb Deep, Biggie. Eminem etc.

I really enjoyed Hamilton.

Last edited:

Interesting observation. As someone who worked at a record store in the early 90s, that decade is my favorite for hip hop personally.

I can see the influence definitely.

Still think Hamilton music sucks though.

Not really, I was obsessed with grunge and guitar-based music in general. I'm just now starting to get into so-called "IDM" (Aphex Twin, Boards of Canada, Autechre, etc.) which was somewhat big in the 90's as well.

For decades, summer weather in South Florida was rather predictable: hot, humid and sunny till around 1:00-4:00 PM and then it would torrential downpour for about 60-90 minutes. Then the clouds would clear out for nice sunsets.

Now, it looks like shit outside from the second you wake up. Threatening thunder at fokken 8AM.

I squeezed a long bike ride in at the beach last night but I had to wait out an intense lightning storm in my truck for an hour before I ride.

HiGHLY overrated weather we have down here.

How bad is it to buy olive oil in plastic bottle rather than glass bottle?

How bad is it to buy olive oil in plastic bottle rather than glass bottle?

it’s bad. 8 on the 10 scale bad. I buy certified first pressed EV olive oil. There are a lot of rackets in the extra virgin olive oil industry.

Clear vs opaque is much more important than material. No clear, sun = bad.

I used to buy in glass bottle but bought the same brand in a plastic bottle last time. I wouldn't be surprised if it's some kind of racket.

That is not a Mudcat burn. I quite like Mudcat. Witty and smart fella. Could likely use a coating of thicker skin but we all have our flaws. I sure as hell do.

:handshake:

E7A10D57-C010-41FA-8B75-995AB0AEB90B.gif