Random thoughts

I agree with you that North America (minus Mexico) is basically one country.

I've been on a bit of a Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat kick lately. That's been going on for a few weeks. I listen to it on Saturday while doing my chores and then I'm singing it all through the week. It's a ridiculous story and the signature song (Any Dream Will Do) is a pile of babbly nonsense - but dammit, it's singable as hell.

But maybe I'll switch my attention to Hamilton this weekend and see if that takes.

Holy shit, it's 2 hours, 40 minutes.

Ima have to make a lotta sammiches.

I dreamed last night the NHL had restarted. It was on a bunch of channels. I was a bit surprised because I didn't realize it was going to happen so soon - but it was on. The NHL was back.

First time I had a dream - as far as I can recall - that acknowledged the Covid state of the world.

Some kind of decision is required on what to do with my head.

maybe wear a hat

dgkSRzW.jpg

A door slammed on my hand today but nothing broken, at least it doesn't seems like it. But that pain was radiating all the way to my shoulder. :ouch:

I can't even imagine the type of pain when people lose limbs in traffic accidents and the adrenaline wears down.

I broke my leg (tibia) in a skiing accident when I was 13. That was pretty sweet.

I started listening to Hamilton. It always takes me several listens to really get a feel for music but I'm liking it pretty well for a first listen.

It's long though. I've only heard the first half hour and it's 5 times that long.

I'll probably try to watch it in installments through this week.

We broke 6 bones in a bike crash

1 bone in a water slide “incident”

1 bone (3rd metacarpal) in a fight

What is the hardest word to say?
Here are the top 10:
  • 10 - Rural. Submitted by user 'mattythedog', rural appears to cause problem particularly when repeated or put next a word with similar “r” sounds. ...
  • 9 - Otorhinolaryngologist. ...
  • 8 - Colonel. ...
  • 5 - Isthmus. ...
  • 4 – Anemone. ...
  • 3 - Squirrel. ...
  • 2 – Choir. ...
  • 1 – Worcestershire.
goddamit :bangtomato: I knew it