Random thoughts

What if I had all my toenails removed? Would life just go on or would I suddenly and repeatedly be reminded why we have toenails?

Suddenly snot though.

I am now willing to concede I have had a cold for ~10 days. For the first few days I wasn't sure if I had anything or maybe I was just snoring and giving myself a mild, barely-feelable sore throat - but then at some point I discovered that when I tried to sing, something more was going on. There was an unwanted warbly effect.

So yap. A cold.

So it came on and today we have entered a phase of extreme snot.

We got sick for two plus weeks ourselves, started out the same way. finally over it, although there is a minor cough lingering...but pretty much all better now.

try boiling some ginger, lemon, and whiskey in a cup of water...bam! homemade robotusin, but works much better!

Being a recovering alcoholic, I don't go the whiskey route at all, and I don't have any ginger or lemon so I am all-around not likely to try that.

I can't complain though. Pretty low-key cold. I believe I will live.

Here's a question for anyone:

I am remembering an ad which was on Youtube. There was a woman sitting on a toilet and I think she was selling some kind of spray that makes the toilet smell less shitty after you shit in it. I think she was British??? Anyway it was kinda funny as I recall. She was a very proper British woman talking frankly about dropping loads and whatever.

I'm not even sure if it was a serious ad or more satirical. Serious, I think. I think there was a real on-the-level product.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

We got sick for two plus weeks ourselves, started out the same way. finally over it, although there is a minor cough lingering...but pretty much all better now.

try boiling some ginger, lemon, and whiskey in a cup of water...bam! homemade robotusin, but works much better!

ha! I would try that, although I usually avoid ginger. How you know all this stuff pal? :buddy:

Ah yes, PouPourri :greencheck:

Apparently there are competitive products. V.I.Poo is one.

Which to choose, which to choose: Poo-Pourri or V.I.Poo ????????

The ultimate first world problem.

ha! I would try that, although I usually avoid ginger. How you know all this stuff pal? :buddy:
just tid bits I have picked up here and there through out life....some of these all natural remedies work better than anything else!
Ah yes, PouPourri :greencheck:

Apparently there are competitive products. V.I.Poo is one.

Which to choose, which to choose: Poo-Pourri or V.I.Poo ????????

The ultimate first world problem.

I AM going to buy that just for shits and giggles...I wanna see if it actually works.
My bf thought I used it already, cause I never stink up his bathroom lol.

So my Jenny dozes off on my couch late last night. I wake her up and she is in a state of confusion and general flusteredness, Where am I? What time is it? What's going on? That sort of thing.

Jenny: I hate falling asleep when I'm not fully awake.

Tip of the day: if anyone is taking bets on how many times yesterday I said to various peeps: "May the fourth be with you."

. . . take the under

Matty, I remember years ago that you stated you be the last person standing posting at GL! Brushed it off as no way once you got older but you're hanging in there good! So many good people have left with lame excuses putting the blame on GL! :crap:

I'm proud of you for what you bring! I gonna try to continue at it until the day I die! :yes:

MrM I'm conditioned to type shit and I'm a pathological oversharer. Quitting is not in the cards.

[video=youtube_share;RYnFIRc0k6E]https://youtu.be/RYnFIRc0k6E[/video]

Google translate has gotten pretty good. I mean like improved in the last 2 months. Are they actually constantly working on it? Or am I just becoming better at replacing certain phrasing? :dunno:

They upgraded their shit a number of months ago. It used to work by indexing documents that were actually human-translated, but it's now using fancy neural networks and machine learning and shit.

I still take on translation contracts here and there and the latest Google Cloud Translation API is making my job a lot easier and more efficient.