Random thoughts

Now here it is balanced on a speaker with a little utility pouch on it

NIwPzuO.jpg

Here it is kind of peeking out from under a sheet. You can barely see it.

sMwn50y.jpg

Finally, double-chompering it in musicland

Dl9G4Lx.jpg

I think I've used that pillow before. It's memory foam, right?

If we could get a picture in natural light tomorrow, that'd be great.

That pillow has contracted Ebola.

MrX
I think I've used that pillow before. It's memory foam, right?

It's hard memory foam. First time I put my head on it, I was like WTF? It seemed hard as a rock.

But patience pays off. Slowly, the heat of your head takes effect and you kind of sink into it and - BOOM! - it's beautiful.

Then BOOM! - you're asleep.

I used to have semi-regular neck spasm lock-ups where I'd wake up with my neck all crappy - usually lasting 3 or 4 days - couple or three times a year.

But BOOM! - no more.

Drool might be an interesting semi-related topic.

Sleep drool.

I have a My Pillow and my head has a slight crush on it.

It was this thing...

NNXa39eh.jpg

It's a SIGNATURE DONUT. But it's not a donut.

165.gif

I had to do it. I saw them Strawberry Shortcakes and thought of this thread and purchased one.

My report: it tasted pretty noice but there is a significant logistical problem with that donut IMO.

Significant logistical problem.

That was weird. I was trying to enter into my building with a bunch of groceries - so I came up to the door - and balanced my Timmy's coffee in the hand that was holding the grocery bag handles - and I fished my keys out with the other hand - and fumbled for the key I need with one hand - and just as I was about to insert it in the lock, I noticed two keys were pressed together - but I couldn't stop my motion and I ended up inserting two keys into the lock - and turned it.

When I walked through the door I was in the Philippines.

like when you accidentally gang bang a girl, happens all the time