random SPORTS thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 4,233 Comments
  • Views 260,506 Views
So I was 1-1 on Conference championship air bets and I will break the air-tie by picking the Super Bowl (unless there's an air-push).

No but seriously man, I am seeing a line of 3 at some places and I'll take it. KC -3.

In pro and college hoops......

The low fiving that the players do when the free throw shooter misses the free throw.

:ahawut:

On New Mexico State -6.5 for a unit

This line is a real head scratcher, boys.

The Arizona Wildcats, self imposed ban from post season, about to CLOSE out USC on the ROAD.

Now THAT's heart.

Yassss

was this the first ever NHL, Sun-Delay?

Yes.

Snow blizzards and rain are fine.

A beautiful sunny day is kryptonite to outdoor games.

Very sophisticated operation they got going over there. Had guys on their knees using pucks to straighten out ice

I was at an outdoor game a few years back. as the game started we got a huge dump of snow. they had to stop and shovel every few minutes. Passes were not getting anywhere near where they were supposed to go.

I think the weather aspect, adds so much flavor to a game.

check out 17:15 mark.... they couldn't even skate up the ice and have the puck stay with them the snow got so deep.

Smaller this year, but not bad. Weather conditions were rough

I would say the Italian Serie A is the best euro league this year, the Premier League is just meh and Spain La Liga is very low, Bundesliga is entertaining but not as good as recent year's past

Italy year by year are slowly leaving the classic catenaccio style and the game is getting more modern, this year we have a Milano fight