random SPORTS thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 4,233 Comments
  • Views 260,467 Views
Halak going crazy after ot loss :rolling:

1st he breaks the stick on the goal post, then smacks it on the ice, then hits it on the glass. It breaks in half completely, he tosses it. As he gets on the bench he whacks some stool out with giant goalie pad :awesome:
Might be the last game he plays as a Bruin. Rask is back healthy and the kid Swayman has been playing well the last month when Rask and Halak were out. I rather Swayman be the second option heading into the playoffs

puerto rican boxer felix el diamante verdejo murdered his mistress and threw her body in a lagoon cause she got pregnant
Well that’s one way to deal with a situation

this is why puerto rico should never be granted statehood

:rolleyes: are you fucking kidding me

. Anything could've happened with that water bottle being thrown at me, but my brothers were surrounding me, I had people in the crowd, so I'm just trying to get home to my wife and my kids."

:ohmy: thank god the lynching legislation didn't pass. He may have been looking at the death penalty.

Defund Arena Security Now!!!

Joel Embiid 0-12 in the 2nd half of last night's loss to the Hawks, the most takes with out a make in the last 25 years of post season basketball.

:ohmy:

wow

Screenshot 2021-06-15 144116.png

Canada is playing RIGHT NOW

If they draw or win against Haiti they will make it to the final CONCACAF World Cup Qualifiers

Durantula and Giannis going AT IT in a dog fight in game 7.

Prediction: winner of this game wins the championship (especially if it's Brooklyn and Kyrie heals up)

Oh snapple dillaple we going to OT in Brooklyn. It looked like the Bucks had them.

Let's go Nets!