random SPORTS thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 4,240 Comments
  • Views 264,303 Views
Wow. You are on the move. Good for you. I miss it. I love baseball but haven't watched a full game all year because I don't have action.

Wow! Young Horn was more aggressive but like Matty stated looked like he took a beaten to the face! OK MAYBE 15-13 on 2 cards but no way 17-11! Looks like a rematch for lots of $$$ down under!

And this guy wasn't holding a gun to anybody's head either .....

King%2C_Don_%282007%29.jpg

Wow. You are on the move. Good for you. I miss it. I love baseball but haven't watched a full game all year because I don't have action.

if everything works out like im planning to ill settle in peru

yeah, the only place you can find fiber in, mister monkey we're cyber

if everything works out like im planning to ill settle in peru

Friend of mine finally just got his visa and returned from Peru for his woman. He loves Peru and I just love Peruvian cuisine. Glad you are doing well. I will try to stop in again every once in awhile.

Ugh. Poor Manny.

On second thought, I'm not sure I trust those punch stats. I thought Horn was pretty damn effective on the offense. 92 landed punches sounds way low. He did stun Pacquiao several times too.

Sports talk radio today was unanimous that it was a bad decision.

accidentally watched most of the baseball all-star game. Didn't recognize any of the players. Got a kick out of the old timers ceremony though. Roddy Carew, so old now. Tony Perez :up: still looks like a boss though. Could hardly recognize Alomar. Yep time. It's something. Caught myself saying "oh good, he's still alive" for most of them. Roberto Clemente's daughter looked most fucked up

I saw some of the home run derby. I can't figure out why they use the camera angle they use. At least the bits I saw, they had a camera behind the hitter. You had a good view of the BP pitcher more than anything.

All my life, every at-bat, they have an angle from centerfield. It's good. You get used to it and you can judge when the ball leaves the bat what's going to happen. Some are no-doubters but sometimes you take an educated guess. It's fun.

Suddenly they do a home run derby and they don't use that angle any more. Tards.

that's how I feel when they change the angle for hockey games. Powerplay from behind the net. no thanx. I guess these guys got to justify their reason for getting paid. Coming up with new useless shit ideas.

Okay so at the Argos game this week, they had a promotion where, if there were two kickoff returns for touchdowns, a lucky fan would win a million bucks.

So the contestant was announced. Here she is:

1297973693053_ORIGINAL.jpg

And the game began. The opening kickoff was returned for a touchdown. Must have been super-exciting. Then, in the second quarter, this happened (just watch the range from the 6 seconds point to 20. It gets annoying when the guy starts talking):

So basically, the point is:

:facepalm: