random SPORTS thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 4,248 Comments
  • Views 267,188 Views
Well maybe if more F1 guise keep making a point of racing in it, that will bring back some of the luster. I know that used to happen. Guys like Jackie Stewart would come over and race in it just because it was such a legendary thing and they wanted to show what they could do.

Only reason I watched Muddy was the intrigue of this guy running! Alsonzo look like a seasoned pro out there and no most of these guys probably couldn't handle F1! :dunno:

636316108125236821-USP-INDYCAR-101ST-RUNNING-OF-THE-INDIANAPOLIS-500-91279338.JPG

Rafa-Nadal-814807.jpg

Going for his 10th French title! Wow!

DCkMEz5WsAAfq8h.jpg:large

Simmons, Fultz, and Embiid! Don't normally like trading up in the draft to #1 from #3 but if guy (Fultz) becomes heads above rest of class than worth! Going by how 76ers management has performed over the years probably won't happen! HOPING!

It would be interesting if about 27 NBA teams, seeing there is no hope for the present and near future, decided to tank.

The whole damn league would be tanking. Teams hoping like hell they can get the first overall pick end up going to the conference final. Shit like that.

Man that would be some sports.

ESPN coverage is pretty lackluster, but it's something to watch in the doldrums of summer. Hi RJ et al.

hey mcb

was even betting female soccer just to see watch something with action

McBay!

Pacquiao fight is action-packed so far! 1-1 after 2

I have no book atm RJ. No bets for me in a long time. My bookie went belly up and still owes me 2k...fight entertaing so far at least.

Horn's gloves are dropping. Don't think it will go much longer.

I have no book atm RJ. No bets for me in a long time. My bookie went belly up and still owes me 2k...fight entertaing so far at least.

how you feel not betting? miss it? or better off?

Still in MIA RJ?

no, now Im doing three way prague, managua, san pedro sula, planning a multi month trip to peru

betting mostly with euro street books