random SPORTS thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 4,236 Comments
  • Views 264,167 Views
Baseball for me this year is such a non-factor! Can't wait for foots to arrive!

Well the Blue Jays are definitely not demanding a lot of attention.

tour de france cyclist's legs at the end of a stage

jesusfokkingchrist

[INSTA]BWshQ0FhGhY[/INSTA]

Pretty good looking leaderboard at the British Open right now. However that's the problem with working Sundays - combined with the time difference: whatever happens will happen while I'm working.

Go Austin Connelly.

:canada:

Ok Juve new kits with cool new sponsor logo on back but letters have to be smaller to fit name properly!

attachment.php

Some good practice soccer on tonight! Juve vs PSG part of it!

This is the 7th hole at Glen Abbey as they have set it up for The Canadian Open which is currently taking place. Yes those are hockey boards. And a Zamboni. And officials dressed up like referees.

Someone dug deep into their imagination and came up with, Let's add some fun. Hey this is Canada. What about something to do with hockey?!

Rink_Images_002small-990x556.jpg

img_5978b55daa0b1-740x476.png

Course architect Jack Nicklaus taking shots at a fan set-up thingy

GettyImages-822404964.jpg

This is me on my drive home from work last evening, upon finding that one sport radio station was broadcasting a CFL football game, while the other was doing a AAA Buffalo Bisons game

e38c73bf53c6ab4f6946a654801c90bda7ee514f172538739e2d88183ac76c5b.jpg

Man that is a crap leaderboard after 3 rounds of the PGA. Who are these maniacs?

Hamad International Airport is advertising in Euro soccer sidelines, not an airline or website, but the airport itself

Hamad International Airport is advertising in Euro soccer sidelines, not an airline or website, but the airport itself

I always find this mystifying, big airports doing advertising. Like someone is gonna say "you know what, enough with those bland, macro international airports. Let's try a local craft airport this weekend."

249.gif

I think I am now a Toronto Maple Leafs fan. Not a hardcore fan by any means but just kinda like the Raptors, basically wishing them well and wanting them to win and having an interest in trades and free agent signings and whatnot. Watching the end of a game every once in awhile if its close. Being happy or pissed off as situations dictate.

If they make a deep playoff run, probably watch more.

Not at the level of the Jays but just a part of my consciousness.

I imagine I will stick with that. Live out my days being the typical sports-aware dude cheering for the teams that are geographically closest. Sure, why not?

No thoughts on any NFL teams right now.