random SPORTS thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 4,240 Comments
  • Views 264,257 Views
I went to watch some of the Pan Am Bicycle racing today. I just went and caught the riders going by a couple of times. Turns out that part of the course was only about a mile from the apt here. Better them than me, it was hot as fuck just biking over to watch them race, and the men were doing something like 100km..

It is something to watch how fast they can go, I will give them that.

PUKE

:royals:

Enjoy Johnny Cueto for the rest of the year. Hope to see him in the World Series. Next on the list of Reds to be shipped off : Aroldis Chapman. Necessary evil as the Reds are several years away from being legit contenders again.

Indy street racing coming to boston Labor Day 2016.

Will be there to watch the pros drive the fucked up streets of boston.

Kinda glad to see Johnny Cueto off the table. I don't want to see the Blue Jays trade a blue chip prospect for one of these rentals.

Still a few other rentals out there. Samardjia (sp?). There is scuttlebutt about David Price but I don't know if the Tigers will do that.

Let's just keep our heads and refrain from that shit.

He's one of those blue chippers I referred to. He climbed the ranks at a good rate. He had a very good spring and unexpectedly made the big club. It didn't go great and he got sent back to Buffalo.

He wasn't terrible but they had to make a move and he was the odd man out.

He has not done well at Buffalo this summer.

So the talk in Toronto is, some fans feel that makes him tradeable. But then other teams know about his struggles too so his trade value is down.

Some of us think he will get it together. He's young. 22. He's got good stuff. We have seen it. :dunno:

Toronto has a shitload of these promising young arms but you just don't know. And we are smarting right now because last time we traded an uncertain prospect for the present, it was Noah Syndergaard - who looks like he is developing into the real deal for the Mets.

I think we would all rather have him than R.A. Dickey.

Adrian Peterson is predicting he'll rush for 2500 yards next year.

Why do people have to be ghey like that?

Just remembering the most recent Super Bowl and how they went with a pass play from the 1 yard line when they had Marshawn Lynch in the backfield and they ended up being intercepted and losing the game.

That really happened.

:retarded:

I feel like the world wants me to give a shit about someone named Ronda Rousey. But I don't give a shit about someone named Ronda Rousey.

If you were single would you agree to fight her - both of you naked?