random SPORTS thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 4,248 Comments
  • Views 267,140 Views
Cycling can get messy.

1328943636791458708.gif

now see, this is where you need a helmet

Someone on the radio was making the argument that Cal Ripken's consecutive game streak is the greatest record in sports.

I feel it is the least great record in sports.

In other record-related news, White Sox pitcher Chris Sale is looking for a record tonight versus the Blue Jays, for consecutive games with 10 or more strikeouts.

He is currently tied with Pedro Martinez with 8.

He need 10 K's tonight to set a new mark. His pace is not good though as he sits at 5 K's thru 7 innings.

The Yellow Jersey broke two vertebrae and finished the stage before quitting the race...

Jordan snubs Cuban as LAC players bombard him with a night of video games and cards and wouldn't leave until he signed the contract.

Well played, I guess.

Last edited:
I liked you better when you only cared about the Flyers.

Sorry that wasn't cool. Not cool, Bacon. Here's the actual clip that Matty posted:

[video]http://gfycat.com/SpectacularGregariousCrab[/video]

nm that shit don't link

Also:

DANIEL BRIERE: The 18-year vet is reportedly ready to hang em up to spend more time with his family. I would play, hes said. I still love the game. I have a passion for hockey, but there is something else in life. I must think of [my three sons]. I was a bit selfish the past two years to pursue my dream. Briere scored 307 career goals, including eight this past season in Colorado, and won gold with Canada at the 1997 World Juniors and 2004 World Championship.

That's my bacon. :pope:

Briere still looks like a rookie. Sensitive college boy look.

He does though. So cute. He can still play too.

Tim Duncan signs a 2-year $10 million contract with the Spurs.

How bout that?

66 to 1 Garbie Muguruza from Spain makes the Wimbledon final