Question about tipping

• Start date
  • Replies 131 Comments
  • Views 6,856 Views
I tip barbers per cut. $20 for a $16 cut. I don't get the same person every time so giving everyone Xmas tips would become an ordeal, but even if it always was the same guy, I think the 25% per cut is more than adequate.

Double-dipping on the tipping ---> feels like over-thinking to me.

Been going to the same barber for 8 years. Not tipping at Christmas is not an option.

Anyone else tip barbers at Christmas?

I don't remember Blitty being a bad tipper when we hung out. I'm sure if he was, I would remember.

Been going to the same barber for 8 years. Not tipping at Christmas is not an option.

I tip mine more at Christmas. Also tip the garbage man, mail lady, and the paper man.

Boner was joking.

One of my nicknames IRL is:

Big Tipper

AKA

Sir Tips-A-Lot

Yeah, I don't believe that.

plommers barber

Andis-22340-AGC-2-Speed-Detachable-Blade-Small-Animal-Clipper-2.jpg

I tip my barber as outlined in my original reply - $20 for $16 for a cut and $40 for $16 for my December cut.

Mail carrier gets a $20 Xmas bonus and cleaning lady gets $50.

I also tip greyhound bus drivers $3-5. I don't ride often but recently took one to Philadelphia and he got a tip.

I slip the taco bell dude twenty and let the bank teller keep a $20 spot from my withdrawal. Usually around the holidays.

I tip so much everywhere I go it's unbelievable. They call me tipsaulty.

I tip so much at the strip clubs, they call me sucker.

My nickname is college was Tipopattamous

man, I was really thinking Casper was gonna go against tipping this time :banghead: