Pvyracer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY wouldbe wife.

• Start date
  • Replies 45 Comments
  • Views 3,244 Views
Hey if it's OK with Pavyracer, it's OK with me! I won't be jealous boar.

she said my wife pavy that you hold me like bear and cannt leave me untill you have more than 3000 jerks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just found a picture of Shanty minutes after he announced his engagement to his boyfriend Abdullah!

me7.jpg

This thread has lawsuite written all over it. shanty is making unwanted passes at pavy's lady parts!

This thread has lawsuite written all over it. shanty is making unwanted passes at pavy's lady parts!

I have nothing to worry. As you can see in the evidence I submitted Shanty is happy to be engaged to a bearded man of his country. These guys never marry guys of other races.

I am still gasping at backdoor love strokes. I love Shanty.

i cannot get over what a great writer shanty is

his attention to detail and ability to build dramatic tension are impressive

By the middle of his paragraphs I am always wondering "how will this end"

and his stories often have twists that seem absurd and foreign at first but also feel perfect and illuminating very soon

shanty challenges your assumptions every step of the way

there is so much more to his writing than just flowery phrasing

thats what idiots like monkeyfocker arent seeing

you can really sink your teeth into every sentence he writes, including his posts that are just one sentence long

pally the way shanty tells stories reminds me of Franois-Marie Arouet aka Voltaire.

In shanty's native tongue, I am 100% convinced he is a true artist.

i cannot get over what a great writer shanty is

his attention to detail and ability to build dramatic tension are impressive

By the middle of his paragraphs I am always wondering "how will this end"

and his stories often have twists that seem absurd and foreign at first but also feel perfect and illuminating very soon

shanty challenges your assumptions every step of the way

there is so much more to his writing than just flowery phrasing

thats what idiots like monkeyfocker arent seeing

you can really sink your teeth into every sentence he writes, including his posts that are just one sentence long

I think shanty may have found another wife...

In shanty's native tongue, I am 100% convinced he is a true artist.

You should learn Farsi so you can find out first hand. At least that would spare the rest of us the trouble of trying to decipher his pig vomit English.

You should learn Farsi so you can find out first hand. At least that would spare the rest of us the trouble of trying to decipher his pig vomit English.

That wouldn't help much since he speaks Urdu.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Once a month shanty makes a post, and I get it. OMG!