Pvyracer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY wouldbe wife.

• Start date
  • Replies 45 Comments
  • Views 3,242 Views

shantystar

Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
as all men here well know that pavy is my wouldbe wife i adore her too much!but,before marriage i established illicit relations with her,as i fix 2 boobs on his chest now he become she,so i call him she onward.
one night suddenly when i close to insert in pavy's cunt our room whom we use for masterbating lights gone,suddenly dark wrapp everything,i search hard to find his cunt but i faild anyhow i found that and insert my IRON into ,i observed that night that pavy screaming more than usual as i already made her cunt extra wideth!
In the morning i saw pavy 's one nore hole is swell out and blushing red!i asked her pavy my darling whats the matter,he said in sabtle voice,shantystar you insert your IRON in my nose hole last night thats why i screaming more than usual and you'r mirthless,i said lil honey why you not drew my attention towards it,"What should i do hubby your IRON is in my nose hole and balls were in mouth".!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as all men here well know that pavy is my wouldbe wife i adore her too much!but,before marriage i established illicit relations with her,as i fix 2 boobs on his chest now he become she,so i call him she onward.
one night suddenly when i close to insert in pavy's cunt our room whom we use for masterbating lights gone,suddenly dark wrapp everything,i search hard to find his cunt but i faild anyhow i found that and insert my IRON into ,i observed that night that pavy screaming more than usual as i already made her cunt extra wideth!
In the morning i saw pavy 's one nore hole is swell out and blushing red!i asked her pavy my darling whats the matter,he said in sabtle voice,shantystar you insert your IRON in my nose hole last night thats why i screaming more than usual and you'r mirthless,i said lil honey why you not drew my attention towards it,"What should i do hubby your IRON is in my nose hole and balls were in mouth".!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the best part of this masterpiece. :lmao:

Shanty do you write these jokes yourself? Because they are awesome!

thank you sir.i am sex practitioner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and thats that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nose hole....

classic and new at the same time

Shanty it's 1:30 am. What the fuck are you doing up so late? You have goat milking at 5:00 am. Now if you every get some balls and show up I will take your iron insert it through your ass and stick it out of your mouth and stake you on a hill upside down with your head inches from a mount full of fire ants and wasps.

That is the best part of this masterpiece. :lmao:

amby and brea di humbly request you both,i have 150$ free play at betphoenix,please shoot me atleast ine winner for tonight,thank you,one pal at cappersmall shoot tulsa +170,what do you think about it,i am in debts here in pakistan i wanna make qucik cash of 600$ or so.thank you .

Shanty my best bet today is Quinnipiac first half +7.5.

Good luck my friend. Stay classic and pro :highfive:

i am betting on this one,ok but bro this time do not stiff me or i will leave from here.let me know if that is a loosing play so i hold on .

Don't play it then because I don't want you to leave. Never leave me Shanty!!!!

gamelive Poster Of The Month for March - SHANTYSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111 LOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

i am in straits pal be serious you always in humour mood my wife pavy feel ignorance she wants not to have kids and insist on condoms but i want children and i donnt want to use condoms as if i fuck any virgin without condoms i sit her on foot toes for 10 minutes and all my sperm falldown from her cavity!
anyway than whats the tip?not sex tip!

Hey - since gamelive doesn't have points.....

do you guys think we could establish some kind of PayPal account and when threads like these happen we all contribute a few bucks and send them over to shanty?

Or, can we collectively buy freeplays for shanty's betphoenix account somehow?

mods make this happen pal

AMBY!!! GIVE SHANTY A WINNER PLEASE!!! I AM AFRAID AND DO NOT WANT HIM TO LEAVE GAMELIVE IF I AM WRONG.

thanks.

Bread you are my senior please let agreed my wife pavy dazzling beauty girl to allow me to knock her from backdoor!she said it is illegal!but,i wanna lift pleasure of backdoor love strokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.please have your say .

Bread you are my senior please let agreed my wife pavy dazzling beauty girl to allow me to knock her from backdoor!she said it is illegal!but,i wanna lift pleasure of backdoor love strokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.please have your say .

it's definitely illegal.....but shantystar as I'm sure you are well aware, sometimes being bad can feel sooo good!

Hey - since gamelive doesn't have points.....

do you guys think we could establish some kind of PayPal account and when threads like these happen we all contribute a few bucks and send them over to shanty?

Or, can we collectively buy freeplays for shanty's betphoenix account somehow?

mods make this happen pal
Loshak.

Hey if it's OK with Pavyracer, it's OK with me! I won't be jealous boar.