Plommer is in the ICU

• Start date
  • Replies 417 Comments
  • Views 22,805 Views
What cause the clot?
I don't know. I have a follow up appt with the dr this week. I'm sure they will explain then

I'm going to get a bill for $45 Cad for the ambulance service. No biggie. Everything else covered by the provincial government health program

Busy night at this hospital. I was stuck in the hallway all night as there were much more serious health emergencies there. I know there was at least 3 car crash victims
Being worked on ahead of me

5 hrs total in ER. Ultrasound shows a blood clot in my leg.

Boys it hurts like a mother fucker. I mean bad.

Just got in and am laying down with my cat at my side. Hospital gave me blood thinner meds and paid for a cab home.

Hopefully I get some relief boys. In in a world of hurt.

Not only is the pain intense it feels like my skin will split open if I bend my leg there is so much pressure

Are you getting any pain meds?

Are you getting any pain meds?
Tylenol 3 for pain. I get 90% relief just by laying on my back. My goal is to avoid moving.

The pharmacy is sending their delivery driver to come pickup my prescription and will return with medication later.

Damn sorry to hear, plommay. Clots are scary.

Ended up in the ICU for 2 nights a year ago for extensive DVT’s in my right arm caused by the clavicle surgery. The DVT’s were so extensive I had to have surgery followed by 6 months of Eloquis. Shit is scary. Good luck and keep us posted. Good news is hopefully, like me, you will not experience side effects from blood thinners.

And Eloquis made my region REAL HARD.

:ron:

Thanks for all the messages guys & gal.
This is the first post I've made on my pc since I went to the hospital. Was posting on my phone so I couldn't really reply the way I wanted.

I'm wiped, totally. Pain in my leg is causing me to walk funny which is causing back soreness and pain from the fucked up walking.
Can't keep my eyes open, been laying down all day. Just got up to take a drink and stretch out and freshen my bedding. Take a piss etc.

yall-enjoy-those-20s-30s-and-40s-because-in-your-64509456.png

Don't pull an Elvis on us Plommer