Plommer is in the ICU

• Start date
  • Replies 417 Comments
  • Views 23,146 Views
I have a tiny strip of dirt in front of my apt that gets a LOT of sun, so I planted some Genovese Tomatoes and hot peppers.

Been in the ground about 10 days.

Peppers
Q5MoOz9.jpg

Tomatoes!!

rdLxmoc.jpg

Really growing fast!!

QjBlbnz.jpg

Removal of infected sebaceous cyst. It is a minor thing though it was done under general anaesthesia. The problem is there are no stitches and it takes time for the tissue to develop to fill the 1.5 cm deep hole. The wound needs to be dressed every day initially and then every alternate day. It has been three weeks of regular hospital visits and I expect at least a week more.

I had an almost 10 pound tumor surgically removed from my abdomen and I'm not judging Plommy's medical emergency. Just be cool.

Teela, WOW! Hopefully this was awhile ago and you're all good now! :yes:

That's crazy. How does such a thing find room, especially since you're skinny.
oh baby. still :eyes:

It depends on how you're having the tumor removed. Best advice I can give is that it's okay if you can't handle it all - ask for help.

Day 5 on plant based. Its early, but feeling better already. I have a little more energy, and I notice it.

Been riding my bike around the hood daily. Today is a glorious day in plommers part of Canuckistan.

Oh and will you cunts stop derailing my thread.

Rode down to the river this afternoon. Hung out for a while and took this vid. Shows the Ambassador bridge, the Detroit skyline from Windsor Ontario CANADA and a US Coast Guard vessel doing something.

I had my headphones plugged in so the sound got muted.

I need to do a Detroit trip (never been) and then slip into CanaDUH (never been). I feel like I’d like Toronto the best out of all the Canada cities. Little over 3 hour drive

:dunno: