Plommer is in the ICU

• Start date
  • Replies 417 Comments
  • Views 23,119 Views
Good videos plom

I hope your belly button is getting better
Thanks, pal, just wanted to show a glimpse of life here in the frozen arctic tundra once the snow has all melted.
Saw the surgeon last week and infection is gone so I'm ok for a while. Need to keep watch on it though.

Last edited:
I need to do a Detroit trip (never been) and then slip into CanaDUH (never been). I feel like I’d like Toronto the best out of all the Canada cities. Little over 3 hour drive

:dunno:

Tronnaaaay! Might have to be in 2021 but if you ever do manage to make your way up here we will have to bring Fiveteamer out of retirement and arrange a Toronto meeting of gamelive posters. I am happy to travel to Toronto for any reason. Actually, I will go to Toronto for no reason, I just love being there. Hanging out with you Marty and fiver in the big city would be a blast.

Poster Fiveteamer just bought a house in Sault Ste. Marie 🤦‍♂️ He says he'll be back "often" (sure).

Poster Fiveteamer just bought a house in Sault Ste. Marie 🤦‍♂️ He says he'll be back "often" (sure).
Seriously? The Soo? I'd visit him up there if I got the chance. Yeah, he won't be back to Toronto "often" its approx an 8 hour drive.
Its still another 7 hours from Sault Ste Marie, ON to Thunder Bay, ON

Is he working for the Lottery Corp or something? Thats the only provincial government job I can think of that is based in the Soo.

plommy my red beans meal, red beans soup with a little sour cream and an egg in it

and rice and beans with cream and cheese

beans.jpg

Seriously? The Soo? I'd visit him up there if I got the chance. Yeah, he won't be back to Toronto "often" its approx an 8 hour drive.
Its still another 7 hours from Sault Ste Marie, ON to Thunder Bay, ON

Is he working for the Lottery Corp or something? Thats the only provincial government job I can think of that is based in the Soo.

Seriously. He's working remotely for the same agency he's been at for years (I think?) He says he'll have to get a local job at one point though.

plommy my red beans meal, red beans soup with a little sour cream and an egg in it

and rice and beans with cream and cheese

beans-jpg.3395
noice, but for me dairy in any form is out. No animal products, gluten (white bread/pasta) or oils.

Every once in a while I feel I may be slipping up and then one of my fat neighbors calls me a hippo or something and my motivation becomes stronger.

For me right now bananas, strawberries and cantaloupes are the most luxurious things I eat.

Last edited:
There's no way that's a healthy way to eat. Just can't be.

There's no way that's a healthy way to eat. Just can't be.
There absolutely is a healthy way to eat. Its just not easy to do for many people. People like me that love to eat, and eat for entertainment and pleasure. The foods that are usually the most appealing are the ones likely to be the least healthy and cause rapid weight gain.

nobody gets fat eating vegetables and fruits in their natural state ie not processed. Pizza is one of my fave foods, its also one of the worst things a human can put in their body health wise.

your neighbors are not so nice :nope:
its one old fat guy that gets his feelings hurt when I joke with him. He likes to use childish taunts and it really helps motivate me as it kind of reminds me of being bullied as a kid and how I overcame that by getting fit as a teen.

Back in the fucking ER again. My left leg swollen to the point I can't bend at the knee or walk.

Got an ambulance ride to the hospital.

My leg makes Ron Jeremy s cock look like a mouse pecker.

:ron:

Plom, don’t make us have to worry about you pal

5 hrs total in ER. Ultrasound shows a blood clot in my leg.

Boys it hurts like a mother fucker. I mean bad.

Just got in and am laying down with my cat at my side. Hospital gave me blood thinner meds and paid for a cab home.

Hopefully I get some relief boys. In in a world of hurt.

Not only is the pain intense it feels like my skin will split open if I bend my leg there is so much pressure

Last edited: