Plommer is in the ICU

• Start date
  • Replies 417 Comments
  • Views 22,815 Views
:up Plommer and his fucking Canadian healthcare will live to be a hundred.

Plommer we need a pic of that hernia in an empty toilet paper roll

is it snug?

this is where aging Gamelive hooliganism is heading
No chance pal. I don't look at it if its not necessary.

I just woke up. Was completely exhausted from the experience last night.

Alright fine I'll say it.

All the best Plommer.

We've had our differences and that thing you did to my good friend REALLY pissed me off - she could actually be the nicest person in the world - but it doesn't mean I wish death upon you.

You're good for this place. Heal up man.

Thanks again for all the well wishes fellas. I wasn't concerned about the hernia or operation, my (very slight) concern was more about the possibility of contracting the virus from spending time in the hospital ER. Its still early, but I don't believe I have Coronavirus as of now. I definitely have 0 symptoms.

Plommy, don't die.
Gonna try and hang around a few more years pal. Thanks for being the first broad on gamelive to offer well wishes.

Wait, you're basically the only one left here with a vagina that still posts.

The way I wrote this ^^^ makes it sound like your vagina posts. I just wanted to clear this up. I know its Teela posting and NOT her veejayjay.

Went for a walk today. Had to be 2 miles (3.2 KM's) Approx 1 mile each way to the store and back. Haven't walked that far in months. Getting there was smooth. 1/4 mile into the return trip carrying two bags of groceries (bananas, canteloupe, meat) I started to feel weakness. Stopped a couple of times to rest for a minute and then trudged on. Basically trying to deal with the mental aspect of just getting out and doing stuff. I knew I could walk there no problem and I figured I'd come up a little short on the way back and there was a little bit of suffering which is good as the end result was satisfaction at accomplishing a small baby step goal.

I no longer have the use of my friends vehicle so I'll be walking out of necessity. Sure I can use a cab or uber, but the goal is to get tougher mentally and avoid being sedentary.