Pavy and Archie - Sports Talk

• Start date
  • Replies 356 Comments
  • Views 15,923 Views
maybe finding a way to encourage the organic separate thread production of the eleventeen sports topics discussed in this thread, would be more helpful....

as I'm sure some posters out there, with gf's/wives that are chomping at the bit to fuck grady sizemore or Jacoby Elsbury would be willing to comment, but never read through this clusterfuk....

But then we would have 15 threads with 2 replies each. Nobody wants to become Mo, starting up a hundred sports threads waiting for one to catch fire.

This is fun. Kinda like a PTI rapid fire thread.

Eh...at the very least, me and Swarmy will populate it each night to make jokes about Ron Coomer.

Cavs of the last 2 years, may have been the most over-rated nba franchise, based on one over-rated player ever

Cavs of the last 2 years, may have been the most over-rated nba franchise, based on one over-rated player ever

I just dont get the moves the Cavs have made over the last 2 years?

Dan Ferry deserves a lot of blame. Caron Butler would have fit in better than Jamison.

I'm on Wash and NYM are setting up a comeback in the 8th!

I see that swarmy. Not liking this one bit.

Here's Francoeur with 2 on down by 3. I see a home run.

If he hits a HR here, he will from this moment on be known as....."BOB".

nats have this locked up

I'm on Wash and NYM are setting up a comeback in the 8th!

I hate the fucking Mets. That team cost me more money last year, didn't matter if I bet with them or against them. Fuck those guys.

Here's Francoeur with 2 on down by 3. I see a home run.

If he hits a HR here, he will from this moment on be known as....."BOB".

LOL! You've busted out a Coomer and a BOB reference in one thread! nice.

Francoeur struck out! Hurrah!

don't get emotional in sportsbetting Tully.....

Justin7 is not real, you can watch his videos.... its animation... thats why he stops every 10 seconds..... they gotta adjst the claymation

:lmao:

Hey, that wasn't sports talk. :down:

This is fucking gay. I hate sports talk! Fuck Washigton!

Really? is a double play too much to freaking ask?