• Replies 356 Comments
  • Views 15,739 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
What do you guys think about the Lakers?

How about that perfect game?! Wow!

You hear about that lady golfer who died? Man she was hot.

Hockey. Yea. How about that hockey.

:popcorn:

HockeyDog.jpg

lol fisxhcy

Not dogging hockey. It's an amazing sport and over 75% of the goals scored do NOT come as the result of some kind of in-the-right-place-at-the-right-time-put-back situation.
:up:

How long till Rondo scores.... this is great.... the guy is gettin totally shut out

need a big comeback from the Pirates tonight..... they tend to do that at home, so I haven't given up yet

lol fisxhcy

Not dogging hockey. It's an amazing sport and over 75% of the goals scored do NOT come as the result of some kind of in-the-right-place-at-the-right-time-put-back situation.
:up:

I think they do, but that is the point of it - get your guys in front of the goalie and whack in the rebound.

what the fuk is going on with the mariners? I thought, speed and defense would get it done this year...... but even post PED era..... Homers still rule....

unless you are the white sox.... but don't get me started on them

can't wait for game 7 of the Pens and Habs....... in my heart of heart I wanna see a blackhawks vs pens final so I can see at least one game.....

I don't see it happening though

Rondo has a rebound now

Mariners are a weird team this year. I thought they would be competitive. Nope.

the cubs are gonna break loose soon.... get ready to ride a 17/20 game streak from them...... as soon as Aram and Dlee wake up...

everyone else is hitting, and the starting pitching is there

such a great time of year for sports, nhl and nba playoffs, great horse races and the baseball season finally bettable......

What's more popular worldwide, hockey or fencing?

Archie the Cubs have burried me on my Best Bet this year. Probably again tonight.

Archie why can't I leave that team alone????

prob fencing....but i've only known one person who ever actually fenced....

when does the curling season start and what do you think of Chip's Bait Shops team or should I back Andy's Wood and Tile this year?