Pavy and Archie - Sports Talk

• Start date
  • Replies 356 Comments
  • Views 15,828 Views
B-red, the cubs are a fundamentally sound team.... they lose because of their batting order...... DLEE and ARAM fuk this team over big time because of their lineup position.....

usually the other 6 hitters in the cubs lineup are hitting well over .300..... but aram and dlee are right in the middle of the lineup.... and boy do they love the double play...

Lou was fine with the move of an almost 20mil a year pitcher to middle relief and fine with bringing up a 20 year old barely out of A+ ball....

but move Dlee and aram from the middle of the lineup where they kill EVERY RALLY?

NAH, that's outrageous

Justin7 is not real, you can watch his videos.... its animation... thats why he stops every 10 seconds..... they gotta adjst the claymation

B-red, the cubs are a fundamentally sound team.... they lose because of their batting order...... DLEE and ARAM fuk this team over big time because of their lineup position.....

usually the other 6 hitters in the cubs lineup are hitting well over .300..... but aram and dlee are right in the middle of the lineup.... and boy do they love the double play...

Lou was fine with the move of an almost 20mil a year pitcher to middle relief and fine with bringing up a 20 year old barely out of A+ ball....

but move Dlee and aram from the middle of the lineup where they kill EVERY RALLY?

NAH, that's outrageous

Makes sense. Only losing by 3 so far tonight so I'm feeling pretty good! lol :up:

Justin7 is not real, you can watch his videos.... its animation... thats why he stops every 10 seconds..... they gotta adjst the claymation

I knew he looked familiar!!!

9a04bdbd0cb42c79886ce886fb2ba851.jpg

"Cubs" and "Best Bet" in the same sentence makes me think of George Costanza and pesto.

GLPOTD is tracking nicely though. Haven't even gotten to the horrific bullpens yet.

I will fade every silva start from here on out.... and back the cubs anytime dempster or Lilly starts at home..... I'll back gorzo home or away until the market realizes he is a good pitcher...

will pick my spots with Lilly and Dempster on the road...

my biggest fear is that Aram and Dlee will go on a tear, right when soriano, theriot, byrd, fukadome, and soto go on a big slump

Cavs are just soooooo uninterested

making me reconsider the chances of lebron leaving cleveland this offseason.... I would have put it at 99% he doesn't before tonight....

What is going on with Pudge???? Why is he batting almost .400??? Is that possible?/ The roids left his body years ago! I confuxed.

Are the Skins really thinking about signing Westbrook???

don't care about the skins at all.... pudge very little....

Pudge is a professional hitter, and a great catcher.... the guy knows how to outhink a pitcher and "guess-hit" and in a small sample size, he's done great so far..... if you watch him, you'll see he has cut down his stroke...so I rule any sorta ped's out right away

Are the Skins really thinking about signing Westbrook???

Thought you liked both the Skins and Westbrook, besides he likes playing with Nigra numba 5!

Thought you liked both the Skins and Westbrook, besides he likes playing with Nigra numba 5!

Maybe back in 1997. Jeezus man!!! Fuck!!!!

the whole rapelisberger thing, has me unable to follow the nfl offseason post draft for a number of reasons......

Nolasco just dodged a .50 cal bullet

Livan Hernandez......

get ready to make enough $ to buy a new car by fading that old fuk, the rest of the season...... I can't decide If I start fading him this friday, or next week......

but he is gonna go down big time

the whole rapelisberger thing, has me unable to follow the nfl offseason post draft for a number of reasons......

Because you were a victim of rape? :moped:

Livan Hernandez......

get ready to make enough $ to buy a new car by fading that old fuk, the rest of the season...... I can't decide If I start fading him this friday, or next week......

but he is gonna go down big time

Be careful. He sneaks them in when you least expect it usually.