Pavy and Archie - Sports Talk

• Start date
  • Replies 356 Comments
  • Views 15,936 Views
I'm starting to fall in love with the Over 7 in SFO tonite

A lot of conventional stats pointing towards easy Under play

Maybin should be a star soon...... I'm not sure he can get it together in the brain though

RJ, what happened to the mythical gyro ball this guy could throw, that no one else could.....

Dice-K always maintained it never existed. But who knows. Guy throws so much junk up there it's hard to tell what's what.

I was liking that play too dafty..... I like to be contrarian on the over/unders for sure

the gyro ball was such a big deal when the sox paid ALL that $ just to get the rights to negotiate with him.......

I remember watching youtube vids on it, and trying to throw it...... seemed a bit mythical to me

I miss Ron "Coom Dawg" Coomer! What an awesome first baseman!

Archie didn't we all drop expectations out of our "athlete heroes" at the age of 13 or so? Come on buddy. They drink, drug, and rape. It's OK.

Just added a late nighter on LAA. Oboy o joy.

I miss Ron "Coom Dawg" Coomer! What an awesome first baseman!

Yessss!! hahaha.. I saw her on Facebook recently Swarms. Not as cute as she used to be.

Given the popularity of this thread, I am going to make the Pavy/Archie Commemorative Sports Talk thread a daily event here. Yes!!!

nah, he wasn't a hero........ I'm more pissed that this is HUGH news....because big ben is white and not from the hood...... all the other 197 nfl offseason offenses are swept under the rug.... also the squeelers don't tolerate alot of anti-social-ness.... I would have been fine with them parting ways with Ben 2 years ago, if they knew who he really was, and did nothing about it...... I guess the new Rooney's just aren't in tune with the old Rooney's..... its a burgh thing, you prob don't understand it

Kazmir is gonna be lights out, easy money on LAA tonight

"Coom Dawg"! HAHAHA! What a dick. Did you 'friend' her?

Kinda hard to bet on a Rays 4-game losing streak though.

Archie you are correct. I do not understand. I was in a small town outside of Pittsburgh about 20 years ago and I was a fish out of water.

I'd still party with Ben. Just wouldn't let him take me anywhere on his bike.

Isn't funny that now most the comments coming from the steelers about Ben are negative? I still think that he's going to be traded to someone before the season starts.

Kazmir sizucks. Throws softballs. Liking the over in that game on the Rays alone.

Given the popularity of this thread, I am going to make the Pavy/Archie Commemorative Sports Talk thread a daily event here. Yes!!!

maybe finding a way to encourage the organic separate thread production of the eleventeen sports topics discussed in this thread, would be more helpful....

as I'm sure some posters out there, with gf's/wives that are chomping at the bit to fuck grady sizemore or Jacoby Elsbury would be willing to comment, but never read through this clusterfuk....

was Kazmire ruined the the all-star game a few years back? the one that went to extra innings?

Either by far.....

the guy is still young, and might give the triple crown a run...

seriously?

wow, Cueto may be BACK!!!!!