Pavy and Archie - Sports Talk

• Start date
  • Replies 356 Comments
  • Views 15,835 Views
I hate Dice-K. Pitching well, but fuck him anyway. Watching the guy pitch is painful.

Also will be martingaling "fading" brian burres from the Pirates, anytime he pitches.... I think he goes again next thurs or friday

Eric Chavez first homer of year. I keep waiting for this Oakland team to implode and it just doesn't happen.

Yeah Livan has been getting "lucky" sabremetrically I do believe.

Although I'd be reluctant to fade him vs young teams

RJ, what happened to the mythical gyro ball this guy could throw, that no one else could.....

halftime thoughts for the celts game?

Jeff Francoeur = Player that fucks me when I have other team with big hits, fucks me when I bet his team by failing.

Hate those players.

Livan can barely throw over 80mph's anymore...... I'm not sure how to cap these old "cagey" cubans

Time to send Gordon Beckham to AAA.

Juan Pierre doesn't have an extra-base hit all season. 128 AB's and 30 hits... all singles. Pretty amazing that with his speed he couldn't leg out a double somewhere along the way.

Remember when Grady Sizemore was good?

the whole rapelisberger thing, has me unable to follow the nfl offseason post draft for a number of reasons......

Really? An NFL QB has drunken sex with a girl in a public bathroom and when she wakes up in the morning and realizes that he didn't really have feelings for her cries rape and you can't watch NFL during the offseason??? That makes entirely no sense.

Time to send Gordon Beckham to AAA.

Juan Pierre doesn't have an extra-base hit all season. 128 AB's and 30 hits... all singles. Pretty amazing that with his speed he couldn't leg out a double somewhere along the way.

Remember when Grady Sizemore was good?

Good lord on that stat about Pierre. Remember when he was the shit on that FLA championship team? Wow.

As for Grady, I'm sure the ladies still love him. Maybe? I dunno.

Jeff Francoeur = Player that fucks me when I have other team with big hits, fucks me when I bet his team by failing.

Hate those players.

Yeah, I've been riding the Great Mets freefall of the past week that he's been headlining too.

yeah Gordon is ready for AAA, I'm worried about his mental approach....as I've heard him mention being ok with going back to 3A twice now.....

Pierre is maybe one of the most unproductive all around players in MLB i've seen in quite some time...... I'm not giving up on him totally though....

I'm more amazed at Konerko's streak than I am at Juan's slump though...... I thought this guy was washed up 2 years ago

my gf, once told me that she would leave me for grady sizemore if that would ever be an option....... I put a hex on that fuk head..... and here we are

Good lord on that stat about Pierre. Remember when he was the shit on that FLA championship team? Wow.

As for Grady, I'm sure the ladies still love him. Maybe? I dunno.

Pierre has as much power as Herman. 1 HR in his last 1,601 AB's.

Cameron Maybin just made a sick catch crashing into the ivy in Chi Town

my gf, once told me that she would leave me for grady sizemore if that would ever be an option....... I put a hex on that fuk head..... and here we are

My girl wants to fuck Ellsbury. I guess broads have a thing for speedy OF's.

it doesn't sit well for me, as a lifelong steeler fan.... its not the steeler way... normally the steelers are able to pay off these wenches to keep their mouths shut....

but the stars didn't normally go too far beyond the northeast to rape girls......
Ben's residence in Ga is a problem with me...

I'm waiting till the preseason games start, to get involved again