Passenger plane carrying 227 en route to Bejing has gone missing

• Start date
  • Replies 322 Comments
  • Views 12,401 Views
So, I just got out of the shower and thought "Ya know, I shouldn't have posted all that and sunk to that low. I really should have just posted this:

way-harsh-tai.gif
"

That may be generational. If so: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l7S1hnRPF0

yeah...pathetic

Did you really just search through threads to find that? Hi pot, I'm the pathetic kettle!
(I'm really hoping you didn't just happen to have that link saved in your browser.)

Cali on point imo, said something not even that mean about a post in the wrong place and look at the backlash :lol:. Then God forbid she stand up for herself, though others are always encouraged to do it. Dude stick around, please.

Plommer there's a lot you and I will never see eye to eye on is all I can say. Then again you and I have had a different experience on a lot of it in many facets, I guess.

Last edited:
oh sweetie. you're such a lonely sad soul. carry on, you obviously need this forum much more than most everyone else here. I am honestly glad that you found a place to be obnoxious in posting for your only social life and hook up w/ FreeFall. These are not fighting words, I honestly understand. I think I saw a 60-minute special once on pathetic older women who turn to the internet as their only outlet to be social.

Wait, you fucked Freefall and he hasn't posted here in weeks?

Cali, you just didn't this forum the greatest favor, since the time that poster Assassin got Papageorge to stop posting.

Good work girl. :clap:

Wait, you fucked Freefall and he hasn't posted here in weeks?

Cali, you just didn't this forum the greatest favor, since the time that poster Assassin got Papageorge to stop posting.

Good work girl. :clap:
This just goes to show how little interest this girl has in this forum other than as an outlet to document her spiraling life and to start shit with female posters.

Cali- I know you haven't noticed...but I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaay cut down the posting since the big ta doo a couple weeks back...especially threads...see I learn from my mistakes unlike some people.
I posted that way because of how other boards work. Sometimes you have to make adjustments.

Yeah, I'm older than you, bored, pathetic, post too much. blah blah blah. You've said that before. Everyone with half a brain sees thru that charade. You have no idea what my life is about, because you don't care to know much about anyone unless you are fighting with or fucking them. But I have a pretty great life actually...at least I don't start threads about how it's spiraling out of control.

As far as my response to you, it was not your single post...that was the THIRD one in 3 days referencing me including your attempt to hijack my thread. I have defended you so much in the last month while others have called you a worthless whore, complained about YOUR posting, etc etc. If you missed those posts of mine, I would be happy to post them, because I seemed to be the ONLY one here that was standing up for you then. But you don't call out the guy posters who criticize you (and there are quite a few,) you choose to a woman who has invited you on the GL girls trip, told Ray to stop calling you a worthless whore, was worried when your a/ds went missing? Until yesterday I had not posted a negative thing about you in 2014. I don't know if you don't pay attention or just don't care, but you can't use the "she started it thing" with a straight face. You just can't. It's obvious that you are jealous of any male attention given to any one else. That has always been the issue. Why is it that Cami, Nina and Teela and I get along just fine?

Yeah...I have never met Freefall (I know who you meant here and I prefer he is not brought into this by anybody ..he doesn't deserve that ...but it just goes to show how little you know about most posters here) Because you don't care about them...the only person you care about is yourself.

"she started it" You can't make this stuff up.

In case you don't know what I'm talking about http://gamelive.com/forum/showthread.php/20267-Im-sick-and-fucking-tired....?highlight=cali+whore

Even if I hadn't said anything in your defense, would it, given the past issues of 2013 kill you to just keep my name out of your mouth? The 3 posts in 2 days were there only to try to incite people to pile on because you didn't realize that the events of a few weeks ago had been put to rest. When I posted in the "recant" thread, there had been no new mean actions by anyone. In fact I meant to recant the recant because it wasn't fair to so many of the people that were integral in the original thread.

I shouldn't post before Red Bull. Anyway, did they find the plane yet?

lolz... how many gl posters does that make now that the [STRIKE]whore[/STRIKE] nice young lady has fucked:clueless: and she is telling someone else that they have issues ... mother of god :facepalm:

Trust me pal its not just online...

When they get together, if the slightest bit of tension exists then they have a tendency to become cunts in general...
I think this is true IF there is some conscious or unconscious competition or jealousy issue. I certainly don't have one. I don't see why it has to be an either/or thing at this forum. She made it that way when she said she would no longer make videos since I made them. Seriously?

I'm not trying to compete with Cali. First of all, obviously I can't. I'm not 25 or whatever she is. I'm not trying to be. I'm not trying to show my body to a bunch of guys on the internet and gain self esteem that way. I'm here for the same reason I was at Rx, Eog, Cappers, Peeps, SP, EB over the years, to have fun...bet some games, meet some people. I appreciate "ball busting" and all, but when it goes on and on, it just gets old. It's not that I can't take it, it's just not fun anymore. This goes for this situation or e-dispute that is painful for others to watch. ie. Cali with Blitty, Cali with Casper, Cali with Nina, Teela, (insert name here)

I really thought the Cali thing had been put to rest and I tried to start over in 2014. Hell, I even sent her a copy of What the Fox Said children's book for Christmas with a nice note. WTF with people. Seriously. And again, I should not be grouping "people" together...because the majority of you I have really come to love and take interest in in a short period of time.

I really hate waking up to this shit. Really.

So how's FreeFall, where it counts?

Obviously I have always been Team CaliNJNYSF

This "spat" though is a bit much honey.

IAG seems truly like a nice girl. I know Cali's words can be construed at times as condescending when she really means no harm.

This has escalated somewhere it didn't need to.

Cali, throw IAG a little love please.

You guys are both awesomesauce in my eyes.

:housepicks:

Freefall's lifelong dream has been to bang an internet chick. Thats why he has a career in computers and got involved with bitcoin.

Now that he's accomplished that he's done with the internet.

RIP Freefall

Whose life long dream was it to be a banker then? Boners? :dunno:

Freefall's lifelong dream has been to bang an internet chick. Thats why he has a career in computers and got involved with bitcoin.

Now that he's accomplished that he's done with the internet.

RIP Freefall

:lol:

RIP FreeFall's Litecoins

Yeah fuck real chicks, too much confusion/maintenance.

Only internet chicks from here on out.

Sorry Cami, you're going to have to morph into a cyborg.