Passenger plane carrying 227 en route to Bejing has gone missing

• Start date
  • Replies 322 Comments
  • Views 12,295 Views
RR it sounds like you'd rather have IAG posting here than Cali.

Just checking.

Reno, puckie too for the record. Always liked both of them anyway, but I'd say they do in a heartbeat.

I do not in any way shape or form understand their line of thinking in this though but people don't always agree on shit.

Started with her first?? Oh hell no.

RR it sounds like you'd rather have IAG posting here than Cali.

Just checking.

its one thing when cali embarrasses herself ... that shits funny... when she tries to act anything but a dumb whore, i can feel my iq dropping when reading her posts...

I simply don't agree. Cali has always posted good, honest shit. If she went away a bunch of us would miss her because she's cool. Anyone who has a problem with her is either insecure or started with her first, 100% true. Just how it is.

*SLURP*

ok so what all is going on with this plane now? I'm hearing that the Malaysia military says they tracked the plane on radar AFTER the transponder was turned off but it was heading over western Malaysia. There were Iranians on board using fake passports. There were allegedly 5 people who checked in, turned luggage in and then changed their mind and got their luggage back? Just a big HUH??

ok so what all is going on with this plane now? I'm hearing that the Malaysia military says they tracked the plane on radar AFTER the transponder was turned off but it was heading over western Malaysia. There were Iranians on board using fake passports. There were allegedly 5 people who checked in, turned luggage in and then changed their mind and got their luggage back? Just a big HUH??

Wow. I hadn't heard that. I heard that cell phones are still ringing leading some to believe that it is not under water. But I heard that on TMZ ...lol...

IAG
Thanks! But you stopping posting all the suggestive selfies and videos of yourself didn't reverse your reputation as a coke head whore so :dunno:

Carry on ray. No helping some people.

oh sweetie. you're such a lonely sad soul. carry on, you obviously need this forum much more than most everyone else here. I am honestly glad that you found a place to be obnoxious in posting for your only social life and hook up w/ FreeFall. These are not fighting words, I honestly understand. I think I saw a 60-minute special once on pathetic older women who turn to the internet as their only outlet to be social.

IAG
Oh and P.S. The plane crash was breaking news when the thread was created. I know you were really anxious to criticize me, but perhaps you should have checked the date and time the thread was started first.

oh and P.S. you post so fucking much that I really don't give a shit when this was posted b/c you never shut the fuck up. You're like a yapping a dog, or a pathetic woman who can't make friends or get a man in real life. shut the fuck up or carry on, whatever, just stop clogging this forum with threads that are so super lame. Think bigger themes rather than individual posting. Follow the lead of EVERYONE else and how they post. It ain't rocket science honey.

Cali, no need to be a cunt, pal.

She just gets back what she throws at me. My post about her starting one themed thread instead of multiple small was, in fight words on a scale of 1-10, like a 3. What she responded with was about an 8. This woman is pathetic and needs a real life. I can't help that I'm just being honest.

Calm the fukk down everybody....

Fukkin e-creche around here...

Back on topic though i love how almost everyone is getting their knickers in a twist over the fact that they dont know whats going on...

Like a bunch of headless chickens that dont know where to run....:chickendance:

its hard to watch such a seemingly nice person take so much shit. :console:

iag made some lazy threads in the past (but with good intentions I believe) she's far from the only one.

she even apparently had to put up with FW, can only imagine what that must be like. :hides:

oh sweetie. you're such a lonely sad soul. carry on, you obviously need this forum much more than most everyone else here. I am honestly glad that you found a place to be obnoxious in posting for your only social life and hook up w/ FreeFall. These are not fighting words, I honestly understand. I think I saw a 60-minute special once on pathetic older women who turn to the internet as their only outlet to be social.

yeah...pathetic

its hard to watch such a seemingly nice person take so much shit. :console:

Yeah, IAG is likeable and definitely has a good heart. I enjoy having her around here.

IAG is plommers kinda people. As is badNina, AND Cami.

I also enjoyed Calibroads posts, she's been around a long time now. Longer than expected that's for sure.

Never understood why broads have to be such cunts to each other online.
They need to learn to settle shit like men, with guns & bullets.

Yeah, IAG is likeable and definitely has a good heart. I enjoy having her around here.

IAG is plommers kinda people. As is badNina, AND Cami.

I also enjoyed Calibroads posts, she's been around a long time now. Longer than expected that's for sure.

Never understood why broads have to be such cunts to each other online.
They need to learn to settle shit like men, with guns & bullets.
Trust me pal its not just online...

When they get together, if the slightest bit of tension exists then they have a tendency to become cunts in general...

Trust me pal its not just online...

When they get together, if the slightest bit of tension exists then they have a tendency to become cunts in general...

How would I know that? I'm only around broads for a few minutes at a time off the internet.

I know alot about internet broads. Not so much about real life vaginas.

How would I know that? I'm only around broads for a few minutes at a time off the internet.

I know alot about internet broads. Not so much about real life vaginas.
Thats because your a wise man of the world plommer...

When their young its not so bad but wait til their neurosis have had time to develop and fester and its the last place any rational guy wants to be...