Passenger plane carrying 227 en route to Bejing has gone missing

• Start date
  • Replies 322 Comments
  • Views 12,427 Views
-
Did you really just search through threads to find that? Hi pot, I'm the pathetic kettle!
(I'm really hoping you didn't just happen to have that link saved in your browser.)

oh heck no! I knew right where it was.

Carry on.

-

oh heck no! I knew right where it was.

Carry on.
I was going to try to let this die, but I have to LOL at that. LOL.

Edit..taking dancing chicken out in the interest of not looking too snarky and trying to let stuff die down.

Where's the plane Nina? Where IS the plane?

IAG, are you ready to SKYPE or FACETIME wiht me?

Nina, are you interested? If so, let me know when and what time you can make it happen. I love pink lingerie so maybe you can wear that to start.

that has me baffled as well. The most obvious answer is there was some sort of mechanical failure and it crashed. But there would have been some evidence of explosion. There was no mayday call. The plane was seen after it dropped off civilian radar. So was it hijacked to some other country? To be repainted and used for nefarious purposes later? Or will evidence of a crash appear in the water sooner or later?

Nina, are you interested? If so, let me know when and what time you can make it happen. I love pink lingerie so maybe you can wear that to start.

hmmm...I think I have a pink t shirt somewhere...

How fitting that a thread about a possible passenger plane being hijacked is hijacked. :guitar:

How fitting that a thread about a possible passenger plane being hijacked is hijacked. :guitar:

Hahahahaha. Well played.

They keep passively mentioning pilot suicide. I understand wanting to off yourself, but to take that many innocent people with you. That seems so unlikely ...and wasn't there a co-pilot?

I'm surprised that more people don't take others with em more often

I'm surprised that more people don't take others with em more often
I assume you mean in general, not just pilots. I would think if you are depressed enough you want to kill yourself, it's probably too much work to coordinate much more than your own demise. If it's hard to get out of bed, I can't imagine planning all that unless you have some other serious disorders in play.

I don't buy the suicide pilot scenario because if that were the case they would have found that black box by now. It is my understanding that those things are tested to withstand extreme conditions. And aren't the waters along there kinda shallow (compared to like the Pacific or Atlantic)? There should have been either an explosion on some radar or an oil slick.

I don't buy the suicide pilot scenario because if that were the case they would have found that black box by now. It is my understanding that those things are tested to withstand extreme conditions. And aren't the waters along there kinda shallow (compared to like the Pacific or Atlantic)? There should have been either an explosion on some radar or an oil slick.

Honestly I haven't paid enough attention in the last couple days to be able to give any sort of informed answer. It's all just so weird and must be horrible for the families.

This week is bad for me Pucky but have your people call my people.

IAG
I assume you mean in general, not just pilots. I would think if you are depressed enough you want to kill yourself, it's probably too much work to coordinate much more than your own demise. If it's hard to get out of bed, I can't imagine planning all that unless you have some other serious disorders in play.

yeah, guess that by the time you wanna kill yourself you don't really care about justice or what happens in this world.