Passenger plane carrying 227 en route to Bejing has gone missing

• Start date
  • Replies 322 Comments
  • Views 12,551 Views
I had a friend who threatened to e-kill himself. I didn't take it that seriously because what does that even mean. All that happened is the lights dimmed for about half a second and we played Colecovision that night.

Coleco! I loved the Smurf game.

My brother had one of those when we were little.

My brother had one of those when we were little.

Alright cool we can get it here: Rescue in Gargamel's Castle , your brother can send us the Coleco, tell him to send it at the same exact speed we sent Pucky his well deserved Wii. Then Matty and the family can come over and play.

Now that will be a fokkin party.

I'm sure he will get right on that...

I you agree more couldn't

Coleco! I loved the Smurf game.

Wow. I played that. Not many had Colecovision. I'm surprised by the references here.

Any chance you played the Wargames game? That was awesome.

war_games.gif

I played Mousetrap & Xaxxon on Colecovision

I loved that system. Played it for hours as a kid.

IAG
IAG
I'm not trying to show my body to a bunch of guys on the internet and gain self esteem that way.

Would you feel better showing just one guy?

nAellND.jpg

PS: It doesn't have to be your whole body, just certain parts will be fine, pal.

:sup:

MrX
Wow. I played that. Not many had Colecovision. I'm surprised by the references here.

Any chance you played the Wargames game? That was awesome.

war_games.gif

Nah, never played that one.

I actually didn't own a Coleco - there was one at our uncle's cottage. It had the Atari 2600 adapter thingie so we could bring our Atari cartridges and play them with the crappy Coleco controllers.

Same uncle also kept a small stash of Playboys under the TV. This guy was a God to us.

Zaxxon was a good one

Nah, never played that one.

I actually didn't own a Coleco - there was one at our uncle's cottage. It had the Atari 2600 adapter thingie so we could bring our Atari cartridges and play them with the crappy Coleco controllers.

Those were the crappiest of crappy controllers.

Yap. Atari had the best controllers of the pre-NES consoles, by far.

Atari%20Flashback%20Controller%20-%20Atari%207800%20Controller%20-%20Atari%202600%20Controller%20Comparison.jpg