pally shoot us 3 cbb winner tonight .

• Start date
  • Replies 48 Comments
  • Views 3,741 Views
I will be rooting for it to win. It was just one of the ones that my numbers indicate a lean the other way. I have it at 154. I have been wrong many, many times though.

I will say that I had an inordinate percentage of totals going well over on today's card. There were 4 games with the over being at least 10 points higher than the actual line:

Hou/UTEP
MIA/Duke (even after it's been bet up from 127.5 to the current 131.5)
Ill/OSU
Was/Cal

shanty marry me.

why not its my pleasure to marry moon skin girl like you as i suppose your every organ will be like moon glittering and have whiteness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shanty has the fever.

bread shanty told you not to bring your ass in this thread uselessly what part of that did you not understand??

i love his subtle humor too, adding "uselessly" as if theres someway you could bring your ass into a thread that would be useful

ok shanty number 1 houston/utep under 144
ok i am going to risk 50 rbs at renoiwned sbrbook if i lose i will bang you too in double action with Bread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!plus this time two 11

why not its my pleasure to marry moon skin girl like you as i suppose your every organ will be like moon glittering and have whiteness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shanty, I am a girl. All of my organs (well, except for my skin) are on the inside. So unless you plan on gutting me, my glittering moon organs are not visible.

Shanty is going to line bread and pally up and bend them over. This thread is HOT!

shanty, I am a girl. All of my organs (well, except for my skin) are on the inside. So unless you plan on gutting me, my glittering moon organs are not visible.

ok than i will kiss them with my long 24 inch organ!hope you do me a favir !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

24 inches now?!

Shanty, is it growing?

I will be rooting for it to win. It was just one of the ones that my numbers indicate a lean the other way. I have it at 154. I have been wrong many, many times though.

I will say that I had an inordinate percentage of totals going well over on today's card. There were 4 games with the over being at least 10 points higher than the actual line:

Hou/UTEP
MIA/Duke (even after it's been bet up from 127.5 to the current 131.5)
Ill/OSU
Was/Cal

well youre right about it so far

could be big loss for me

Need to stop scoring. I don't want to be right about this pally.

no sweat

calculated risk pal

shanty i might not be the one to turn to for cbb winners today

but a lot of people besides me like kentucky

number 3 ucsb -110 gl

pally, you're gonna get analed if this loses. You're not going to talk your way out of that.

I just jumped on 2nd half under 79.5 for a lil bit. Pally needs a miracle!

pally, you're gonna get analed if this loses. You're not going to talk your way out of that.

yes i will get analed but the tissue heals after a few days

I just jumped on 2nd half under 79.5 for a lil bit. Pally needs a miracle!

bread i need a miracle

bread i jumped on the 2h under as well

bread i thought i had this one

bread i guess i read it wrong

bread and jello dont worry about me even if the 2h under loses i will still be solidly up in college hoops and on the year overall

but yes boys this was my biggest bet of the year, not sure what went wrong

boys if you can lose your biggest bet of the year and basically shrug it off youre doing something right

or you have advanced stages of a mental disorder

I followed Pally and Herman on this UK $line -210 as well. Biggest bet of the day. So far.

amazing isnt it.
he/she/it goes from incoherent to moderately coherent to an english major

My theory is he is always happy in the evenings. After a long day that starts at 5:00 am in the foothills of the Himalyas milking goats, going to church to meet his congregation, placing +700 locks at various gambling forums across the universe in butchered English he finally gets to sit on his papazon in Karachi and make a nice coherent post in proper English drinking a glass of ice cold kefir made from his precious goats.