• Start date
  • Replies 48 Comments
  • Views 3,740 Views

shantystar

Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
shoot me 3 cbb winners .Bread please do not bring your ass in this thread uselessly or i 'll be bang you from both ends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!plus 1:duh::bashing:

shanty marry me.

note to self: Shanty's English improves in the evenings

:lmao: Shanty be nice to me. I am classic and pro and I look to earn your iron!!

shoot me 3 cbb winners .Bread please do not bring your ass in this thread uselessly or i 'll be bang you from both ends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!plus 1:duh::bashing:

:lmao: plus 1?

What is this +1 nonsense?

note to self: Shanty's English improves in the evenings

amazing isnt it.
he/she/it goes from incoherent to moderately coherent to an english major

What is this +1 nonsense?

Robyn please! I want to add you to my calender. Noticing yesterday's posts and now this, are we at a certain place in the month? 28, 29, 30 day? I like to be prepared in watching my P and Qs. Plus you got some Frenchie C. blood in you! :kiss:

What the fuck is a Frenchie C.??

MrMonkey, I am a sweetheart, didn't you get the memo?

Frenchie C. is a rapper!! And she is has mad skillsieu!!!!

wigger-girl.jpg

Bread, shanty wants to make you airtight.

bread shanty told you not to bring your ass in this thread uselessly what part of that did you not understand??

i love his subtle humor too, adding "uselessly" as if theres someway you could bring your ass into a thread that would be useful

ok shanty number 1 houston/utep under 144

What the fuck is a Frenchie C.??

MrMonkey, I am a sweetheart, didn't you get the memo?

That's it Robyn, put some political spin on my question? I thought you were part French Canadian? Now answer the question so I can put you in my calender. And yes you are a sweetheart, just don't want to catch you at the wrong time of the month!

number 2 kentucky ml -200 gl

Ask Bread, I never get moody. Ever. If I am tired, I may be quiet, but never moody.

Pally, I don't like that total fwiw. God bless all your plays though.

Pally, I don't like that total fwiw. God bless all your plays though.

huge play jello

i got 146 on the overnights, ran into limit issues, a rarity for me

gonna ride with it

if it loses i'll be sad but not wiped out

huge play for me pal