pally shoot us 3 cbb winner tonight .

• Start date
  • Replies 48 Comments
  • Views 3,741 Views
Bread, please control yourself buddy! I will say a pray you! :hides:

:lmao: Nice summary Pavy. I wonder if he anals the devils in his sermons.

why not its my pleasure to marry moon skin girl like you as i suppose your every organ will be like moon glittering and have whiteness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now it's close to midnight and he has to go to bed pretty soon so his mood has changed and he is butchering the english language again.

My theory is he is always happy in the evenings. After a long day that starts at 5:00 am in the foothills of the Himalyas milking goats, going to church to meet his congregation, placing +700 locks at various gambling forums across the universe in butchered English he finally gets to sit on his papazon in Karachi and make a nice coherent post in proper English drinking a glass of ice cold kefir made from his precious goats.

:bowdown:

no sweat

calculated risk pal

shanty i might not be the one to turn to for cbb winners today

but a lot of people besides me like kentucky

number 3 ucsb -110 gl

Now it's close to midnight and he has to go to bed pretty soon so his mood has changed and he is butchering the english language again.

I am in good mood to ran over your tender ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111

I am in good mood to ran over your tender ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111

Come over. I need someone to mow my lawn while I'm having sex in my hot tub.

Pavy, he said "ass"...not "grass".

Pally...I kinda wanna thank you for that 2nd half winner. I only took the under cuz I knew you were just late predicting the slow start.

81-73 final. I've never felt so bad to have been so right.

yeah big loss for me but got about 1/3 of it back on the 2h under

maybe should have left myself more room for the 2h bet

if kentucky wins i'll be closing in on even for the day

gotta take risks if you wants them rewards baby

good call

i guess i was on the wrong side

Pally...I kinda wanna thank you for that 2nd half winner. I only took the under cuz I knew you were just late predicting the slow start.

yeah i was on it too bro