NHL 2017/18

• Start date
  • Replies 302 Comments
  • Views 22,075 Views
I'm with you on this. As much crap as Ovie has given the Flyers over the years, he's such a classic man and seeing him cry like that swung me over to rooting for them. At the same time as good as Murray is Pittsburgh pretty much left Fleury off for dead, so there's a cool redemption story there if he and Vegas do it.

Either way the sport wins.

Got to root for the CAPS now! Vegas winning THIS SOON would make some of the Canadian greats who played turn over in their graves!

It's a final between two cities that represent all the worst of humanity. Stupidity, dishonesty, greed, vulgarity, exploitation, weaseliness.

Go sports.

Two very wealthy cities. Not sure what's stupid about that.

This is the future of hockey boys.

Won't be too upset if Knights win BUT

GO CAPS

If you like money, tail him.

Tail that guy.

And you won't find that on any other site.

TWOOF.

Our NYC crew here is dope, yo.

I hear Barry Trotz doesn't have a contract beyond this series. Interesting. Winning a Stanley Cup would be a healthy way for a coach to go into free agency.

Where is the Gamelive Mini Bash Golden Knights Watch Party being held?

I can maybe kinda cheer for Vegas on subversive, anti-cliche, anti-standard-mindless-drivel-for-talking-heads grounds.

i.e. - every time I hear some dipshit thinking he is all wise saying you have to go through losing to learn how to win, I can say, "Vegas Golden Knights."

The Simpsons Predicted The Stanley Cup Would Be In Las Vegas 19 Years Ago in the Episode 'Viva Ned Flanders'.

bardown.com

icon-2.jpg

At this point, you can probably find the entire works of Shakespeare in The Simpsons.

800px-Chimpanzee_seated_at_typewriter.jpg

I’m watching hockey (with no $$ on it) for the first time in 20 years.

COMMON YOU GOLDEN KNIGHTS

GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL 11-111!!!!!!!!!!!

The black guy is NOT happy about that last goal.

Dude, you gotta have your shit together to be a good hockey announcer. There’s a lot of shit goin down on that ice.

VGK is parking the bus with this one goal lead, boys.

Some serious commonalities with soccer here.