NHL 2017/18

• Start date
  • Replies 302 Comments
  • Views 22,207 Views
So, after losing the first 2 games of a playoff series at home, what percentage of teams have come back to win the series.

19%

Go T'bibble

wow, Vegas is just workin them. This is a good Winnipeg team. Amazing

I wanna see what Gary Bettman’s face looks like RIGHT NOW.

oh good. I told ya Vegas gonna be tough, Kings are pretty good, wouldn't be surprised to see the winner of this series go to the finals

yep, I should've cashed in on this thing :mad:

He’s happy, no?

I frankly have no idea. It seems a bit farcical to have an expansion team bulldoze the rest of the league on their first try.

I bet future expansion teams won’t benefit from nearly the same advantages. Teams only got to protect 8 or 11 of their 23-man roster.

Whatevs. I’ll be happy for Fleury, I guess.

I think he’ll be happy cause I see the growth of sport improving.

There are plenty of fans in the desert and middle America.

That team is made of misfits. No one considered them any of them better than decent.

I don’t buy that the league was too lenient on the draft process and allowed them “to assemble a stakes team”.

They are playing with heart.

I fricking knew Vegas was going to the Stanley Cup.

Somebody there knew what they were doing. They got some nice players, but their roster is not exactly loaded with stars.
I don't know if it has to do with a certain style of player they focused on, or a revolutionary coaching strategy, but they are wearing teams out. This is no fluke. Whatever it is, it likely to revolutionize the league.

GKJ.png

Made fun of the Golden Knights becoming the team name but MrsM luvs the helmet logo on the jerseys! :yes:

Blitty, hasn't it been been awhile since we had a series end with a Game 7 OT winning goal!? The ULTIMATE in sports!

hope Caps can do it. Odd how I was all for LV but now rooting against them. The Western Conference style is ultimately mostly shit, so hoping the superior skilled Caps can put on a show. ...not saying I'm very confident, but hoping