NHL 2017/18

• Start date
  • Replies 302 Comments
  • Views 22,224 Views
well 2 out of the 4 went the right way, and the other two are in the lead :clap:

Did y'all see the treatment San Jose fans were giving the US national anthem prior to games against Vegas? When they got to the word night? Which is like Knight?

Go to 1:08

Singer got so rattled that she sang that our scarf was still there

Noice rattlin' Sharks fans. Cudos and whatnot.

:dunno: Washington is playing well and should win this game. I'm putting their chances at 53%

...godamit, the one commentator that sounds very confident is saying Pittsburgh will get a goal off a face off.

Finally

We’ve been waiting a lot of years for this boys

Go Caps

OVIESYEAR

Wow, good for you bro.

Glad I didn't load up yet wherever.

That could have hurt.

Take that shit down man.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Lavayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:(

The fuck is this Winnepeg shit.

Fuck that.

Fuck that.

Dammit.

:hattip:

Wait did Blitty call both sides?

I did that within the past two years.

WOW.

TAIL THAT GUY.

Wow.

Very well played man.

But of course it was because you're the guy that taught me how to properly play pocket queens, which has made me quite a bit of green.

Reno, I apologize to you as well man. You're clearly cool and very sharp as fuck and you're yet another person that I took out my at that time disastrous circumstances that I was too much of a pussy to handle, and that had nothing at all to do with you at all on. And so I am so sorry. You are a confirmed winner man which anyone that is not a drunk babbling fuckind idiot, like I was, can instantly see that bro.

:hattip:

Gary Bettman must be salivating over the prospect of Winnipeg in the Stanley Cup final. If there is one thing American viewers can't get enough of, it's things relating to Winnipeg.

Ratings bonanza right there.

I definitely want Tampa to buck the odds and come back and beat Washington. I don't know why exactly but there's no doubt. My gut is saying yes-yes.

So tonight's game is good so far.

Common Muddy.

Stick with the forum and root for the Caps.